Windows 10: Windows Store Error Code

Discus and support Windows Store Error Code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried every single help I can find online, but all the results, they just seem to doesn't work for me. The error code I am have been kept on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JackMeng, Feb 21, 2019.

1. JackMeng Win User

Windows Store Error Code

I have tried every single help I can find online, but all the results, they just seem to doesn't work for me. The error code I am have been kept on getting is: 0x80073CF9. I have tried the Time and Settings suggestions, I am not in the latest version of the Windows 10, I still like in the first or second version of Windows 10. I really need help, I think I could have accidentally deleted one of the files for Windows Store, and if I have, it must have been already gone, so please help, I tried all the tricks with CMD, but no luck. Please Help. Thank You

:)

JackMeng, Feb 21, 2019

2. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Unable to open Windows Store: The error code is 0x80072EFD

I have the common problem with the store with the above error code.

I have done some of the steps listed in other threads. I cannon find these threads again as Searching is extremely difficult in windows 10 as there is no browser history.

Can anybody suggest how to fix it beyond the basic steps?

Running "Type wsreset.exe and press Enter." did nothing or didn't work.

Another step listed was to check the latest video card driver. How is this done in Windows 10?

How do you drill down to internet/advanced options in windows 10? Again very easy in previous version, very difficult in windows 10.

original Title: The error code is 0x80072EFD, in case you need it.

windows 10 worst ever, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Windows Store Error Code

Lost Windows store. Get error code 0x80072EFF

Hi Stephen,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to reset the windows store cache and check if you are able to open the Windows store.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open run command prompt.

• Enter the wsreset.exe in the run text box and hit enter.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to run the Windows apps troubleshooter and check if you are able to fix the issue with Windows store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to re-register Windows store and check if it helps. Follow the suggestions in
    Method 3 provided by Giridhar J on August 25, 2015 in the below thread to re-register Windows store.

Error Code 0x80070002 while installing apps from Store in Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store Error Code

1. Windows Store Error Code - Similar Threads - Store Error Code

2. Windows Store error code 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store error code 0x80070002: I am trying to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection, which worked yesterday, but wouldn't open in the evening. I get error code 0x80070002 when trying to install the software again. How can this be fixed? There were no updates on my computer between the successful...
  3. Windows Store error code 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store error code 0x80070002: I am trying to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection, which worked yesterday, but wouldn't open in the evening. I get error code 0x80070002 when trying to install the software again. How can this be fixed? There were no updates on my computer between the successful...
  4. Windows store error code: 0x80072efe

Windows store error code: 0x80072efe: I have the same issue as in the unresolved thread located here When I run wsreset.exe, nothing happens. The command prompt black screen just hangs.I ran SFC and nothing has helped....
  5. Error Code 0x80131500 in the Windows Store

Error Code 0x80131500 in the Windows Store: I am trying to reinstall OneNote for Windows 10 through this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/onenote-for-windows-10/9wzdncrfhvjl?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtabThis causes the windows store to get 0x80131500. What should I do?Here are the details...
  6. Windows Store Error Code 0x80073CFE

Windows Store Error Code 0x80073CFE: Hi, I have received this error today when I am trying to install new applications and also when updating them. I tried wsreset.exe and sfc / scannow and DISM, but the problem has not been resolved. Any help to solve this problem is welcome to solve it....
  7. Windows Store Error Code 0x80073CFE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Error Code 0x80073CFE: Hi, I have received this error today when I am trying to install new applications and also when updating them. I tried wsreset.exe and sfc / scannow and DISM, but the problem has not been resolved. Any help to solve this problem is welcome to solve it....
  8. Error code 0x80073CF9 in Windows Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80073CF9 in Windows Store.: Hi, I keep getting this error code every time I try to update or download an application. The download starts, but after a few moments, the error 0x80073CF9 appears Tried resetting Windows Store with wsreset.exe, but nothing worked. The same error always appears. Windows...
  9. Error code 0x80073CF9 in Windows Store.

Error code 0x80073CF9 in Windows Store.: Hi, I keep getting this error code every time I try to update or download an application. The download starts, but after a few moments, the error 0x80073CF9 appears Tried resetting Windows Store with wsreset.exe, but nothing worked. The same error always appears. Windows...
  10. Windows Store Error Code: 0x800700B7

Windows Store Error Code: 0x800700B7: I have had for multiple months now a windows store error Code: 0x800700B7.I am on Windows 10 Version 20H2 Build 19042.1348I do not wish to run windows 11 or 21H1This occurs anytime I try to download and install any apps. It will download the app then start installing it...