Windows 10: Windows Store Error Download FS2020

Discus and support Windows Store Error Download FS2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok I have been thru these forums and have tried a lot here. Think a little bs what I have gone thru and still haven't been able to play but onward.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by justinromaine, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Windows Store Error Download FS2020

Ok I have been thru these forums and have tried a lot here. Think a little bs what I have gone thru and still haven't been able to play but onward.

I have purchased the Standard FS2020

Try to install get this error code: 0x80070057 over and over even tried with the xbox app. same thing.

I have used the windows 10 update asst. program. its up to date. I even downloaded fresh version last night and installed that clean install. no updates waiting. I have installed all the store updates. its up to date.

I have gone in the store local appdata deleted the packages and rebooted. still same thing.

I have tested on other downloads from the store with no problem. so far it is only thins game im getting this issue with. this is $60 that I have yet to receive a package with. what happened to a dang download and installer.

umm I have used disk clean up trying that just to see and same code, O I have done the restart store from the run

and the same thing I have done every thing that I can think of with no success. I am installing on the same hard drive as windows. I have a 1tb HDD. Im about to the point where I just want my money back and I just stay with the other guys.

:)

justinromaine, Sep 13, 2020

2. FS2020 updates

Tried your suggestions, Greg. No change. Troubleshooter doesn't find a problem. Nothing to update in the hub - says the FS2020 update was 8/13 (which seems odd) but the simulator didn't show up under apps like all the others that come with Windows 10.

FS2020 only shows up under All Owned in the Store App where the only option is to launch it.

Could this be a left-over from the original install??

John

johnbartucci, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Windows Store Error Download FS2020

Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Error Download FS2020

1. Windows Store Error Download FS2020 - Similar Threads - Store Error Download

2. Slow download speeds on chrome and FS2020

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow download speeds on chrome and FS2020: So I've factory reset both of my PCs twice and with both of them, I get very slow download speeds after about 3 months. I get barely 1MB/s on chrome and on FS2020 I get 8-20mbps. Factory resetting is a solution but super annoying. I know it isn't my internet becuase I get...
  3. fs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs2020: how do I do a complete uninstall on this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/dea6aac4-ce7c-4f33-b0a4-549738dbee24
  4. FS2020 Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2020 Download: After 12 hours downloading, all I have is a file rollingcache.ccc in the localappdata folder, of 8.192Gb. What is this file, and will it eventually be converted to the actual program files? I've lost the will to live twice after this has happened, and am reverting to X-Plane...
  5. fs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs2020: Hallo Der fs-Patch 0.1.38 lädt nach 1 oder 2 oder 3% immer wieder neu. Wer kann mir helfen? Danke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/07879692-536f-4618-8fb7-d25d84de513f
  6. fs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs2020: will I need a special code to install fs 2020 from disk version ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/43418df5-95d1-4ac3-8887-a556bab5c930
  7. FS2020 download problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FS2020 download problems: This questions seems to be commonly asked but i see no conclusive answers. Help pls. On Sept 10 I purchased a new PC specifically to run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Specs are more than adequate to run the program and are set out below. I set up the PC and commenced...
  8. FS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2020: can fs2020 run on windows 10 pc no x-box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/be628590-5679-4fa4-95e5-da8876d2d0c6
  9. unable to download fs2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download fs2020: Hi all I meet all requirements except processor -Athlon 4350, not ryzen, Will this prevent download - is there a way without forking out for a ryzen based system, can I get money back from MS Thanks Allan...
  10. FS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2020: I purchased this but when I click install it says error. Is that because I can't install until release date or do I have another problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/0117ce9d-ccbf-451e-b8ee-dda4e01fd2de