Windows 10: Windows Store for Business

Discus and support Windows Store for Business in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to sign up for Store for Business here: https://www.microsoft.com/business-store but am not finding any sign up options. The first image is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ProficientLearning, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. Windows Store for Business

Trying to sign up for Store for Business here: https://www.microsoft.com/business-store but am not finding any sign up options. The first image is what I am seeing, the second image is what I expect to see based in written instructions.

Windows Store for Business [​IMG] Windows Store for Business b16c488b-3c98-439a-a8df-86a12a481dbf?upload=true.png

:)

ProficientLearning, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:23 AM
  2. Brink Win User

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Source: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:26 AM
  4. Windows Store for Business

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:26 AM
Thema:

Windows Store for Business

1. Windows Store for Business - Similar Threads - Store Business

2. Store for business - Managing app versions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store for business - Managing app versions: Is there a way of managing updates to app versions in the Microsoft store for business? For instance holding users to a specific app version until IT can test and verify that everything is functioning correctly with the app. I have looked through almost all of the store for...
  3. How do you Work with Resellers when Selling from the Microsoft Store for Business?

How do you Work with Resellers when Selling from the Microsoft Store for Business?: Previously asked this in the partner center support SRX1493047238ID, and they directed me here. I'm selling software in the Microsoft Store for Business. I want to direct all my customers to your store, so I don't have to deal with licensing issues. I have lots of...
  4. Rumor: Windows 10 Store for Business and Education are going away

in Windows 10 News
    Rumor: Windows 10 Store for Business and Education are going away: When Microsoft launched the Windows 10 operating system in 2015, it included a Windows Store application designed as a central repository for applications and other offers. One of the main ideas behind Windows 10 was to get users to shift from using Win32 applications -- the...
  5. Microsoft to phase out Microsoft Store for Business and Education

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to phase out Microsoft Store for Business and Education: Microsoft is continuing to try to clean up its digital app-store mess. Its latest planned move, according to my contacts: Get rid of the Microsoft Store for Business and Microsoft Store for Education. The Microsoft Store, originally known as the Windows Store, is Microsoft's...
  6. Accessing Microsoft Store for Business (MSfB)

Accessing Microsoft Store for Business (MSfB): Hi All, I am doing a risk assessment for implementing Microsoft Store for Business. I understand you can setup a private store for the organisation and set up various rules and conditions around it. While reading a blog post, I came across the following: "We can also...
  7. Business Store LOB Applications do not Update Automatically, Why?

Business Store LOB Applications do not Update Automatically, Why?: LOB Applications published in MS Business Store, even though setup for Mandatory Update do not Update. Windows 10 is on recent version still no success. This is the main reason for businesses to even use the store for automatic distribution. Please fix....
  8. Store For Business Safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store For Business Safe?: My Company are looking to adopt MS Store for business to acquire and distribute UWP Apps. For the on-line licensed App we need to trust the publisher and accept their push updates. What I don't know what background checks and scans are performed on the Apps made available...
  9. Why my business account is not valid for windows store in windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why my business account is not valid for windows store in windows 10?: why does windows store ask for private windows account when i have business office 365 account, also logging on to my laptop I would not allow me to use my business account. I see zero need to have a separate personal account when I have a business account and this laptop...
  10. Microsoft Store of Business App Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store of Business App Updates: Hi, We have a device in Kiosk mode, with a standard local user logged in. We then push apps to that device (as well as the built in apps) The question I have is, when and how often will the app update itself once a new version is release? And will the standard user be...