Windows 10: Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads"

Discus and support Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i click install/update/get updates the store freezes and in the "Downloads" part it keeps loading[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuixideThoughts, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads"

When i click install/update/get updates the store freezes and in the "Downloads" part it keeps loading Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads" 0ae89666-a8fe-4d18-81d1-4065dc23a7d6?upload=true.png

:)

SuixideThoughts, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads" [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Windows Update loading forever

Then you have 2 options left:
    • Do a system Restore and go back when your updates worked.
    • Do a repair install, which keeps everything and reinstalls Windows.
    I can provide you steps for the second one

Sumit Dhiman, Jan 4, 2020
  4. aries117 Win User

Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads"

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads"

1. Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads" - Similar Threads - store freezes keeps

2. Roblox takes forever to load and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox takes forever to load and freezes: Hello. As the title says, my Roblox has been taking forever to load, and has been freezing. My PC has a Core I7-10700 CPU, GTX 1660TI GPU, 64 GBs of RAM, 2TBs SSD, 1 TB HDD, and Ziply FIber gig speed internet, which I'm connect via ethernet. My Roblox has been working fine a...
  3. Roblox takes forever to load and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox takes forever to load and freezes: Hello. As the title says, my Roblox has been taking forever to load, and has been freezing. My PC has a Core I7-10700 CPU, GTX 1660TI GPU, 64 GBs of RAM, 2TBs SSD, 1 TB HDD, and Ziply FIber gig speed internet, which I'm connect via ethernet. My Roblox has been working fine a...
  4. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  5. Downloads folder taking forever to load

Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  6. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store loading forever on updates.: so i have this problem with my store where I click the update button for a game and it doesn't do anything until I close the app and open it and it starts loading but yet it still doesn't download. i close the store and the app updates after hours or days. To fix my problem I...
  8. Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

Microsoft store loading forever on updates.: so i have this problem with my store where I click the update button for a game and it doesn't do anything until I close the app and open it and it starts loading but yet it still doesn't download. i close the store and the app updates after hours or days. To fix my problem I...
  9. Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Cursor keeps loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor keeps loading forever: I recently reset my computer. It was working perfectly after that. After reinstalling the programs, the cursor appears like loading something but it got stuck forever. I cannot click any icon, bar, anything, it just keep spinning. I tried restarting the computer but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store loading forever