Windows 10: Windows Store freezing after clicking install on any app!!!

Discus and support Windows Store freezing after clicking install on any app!!! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please can someone help me? Whenever I press install on windows store it just freezes and i have to close and reopen the app and again the same thing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kingnightwolf8shaurya, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windows Store freezing after clicking install on any app!!!

Please can someone help me?

Whenever I press install on windows store it just freezes and i have to close and reopen the app and again the same thing happens.

I can`t install anything because of this issue.

:)

kingnightwolf8shaurya, Aug 13, 2020
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Unable to install Apps downloaded from Windows Store

Hi, Vinesh.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Step 2:

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Windows Store freezing after clicking install on any app!!!

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store freezing after clicking install on any app!!!

1. Windows Store freezing after clicking install on any app!!! - Similar Threads - Store freezing clicking

2. Window store freezing when click install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window store freezing when click install: Trying to install Itunes. when I press Install on the screen it sits it freezes and after sitting there for a while just closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-store-freezing-when-click-install/5b19798a-3fe6-493a-9b81-9cc252e4f6a0
  3. Window store freezing when click install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window store freezing when click install: Trying to install Itunes. when I press Install on the screen it sits it freezes and after sitting there for a while just closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-store-freezing-when-click-install/5b19798a-3fe6-493a-9b81-9cc252e4f6a0
  4. Window store freezing when click install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and...: Hi,I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as...
  6. Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and...

Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and...: Hi,I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as...
  7. Unable to install any apps on Windows Store

Unable to install any apps on Windows Store: I can't install any apps from the Windows Store. When pressing "Get", the screen refreshes and nothing changes. If the app has an "Install" button instead, when pressed it'll error out on "Acquiring Licenses". The error code is 0x8004E103.I have tried resetting the Windows...
  8. Unable to install any apps on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install any apps on Windows Store: I can't install any apps from the Windows Store. When pressing "Get", the screen refreshes and nothing changes. If the app has an "Install" button instead, when pressed it'll error out on "Acquiring Licenses". The error code is 0x8004E103.I have tried resetting the Windows...
  9. Windows Store won't install any apps

Windows Store won't install any apps: Hi,I have recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition to pre-load, however when I press install I'm prompted with a box asking me to select which hard drive to install the game on. I try and select one, and then nothing happens. I did some research, and the issue seems...
  10. Windows 10 store shutsdown after clicking on any app

Windows 10 store shutsdown after clicking on any app: Hello all, I have been having this issue(described in the thread title) since last week. Everytime I open the windows store and click on any app displayed in the first page or if I search it and then click on an app The windows store simply shutdown... I have tried so...