Windows 10: Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock

Discus and support Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After installing KB4550945 none of my game apps will start. All ask to unlock. Pressing unlock says I own the app and to reinstall. I uninstalled the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LAS_6075, Apr 25, 2020.

1. LAS_6075 Win User

Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock

After installing KB4550945 none of my game apps will start. All ask to unlock. Pressing unlock says I own the app and to reinstall. I uninstalled the update and all now works fine. Update KB4550945 breaks the store purchases.

:)

LAS_6075, Apr 25, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Games from App Store

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below for the Windows store downloads.

• Press Windows + E.

• Click on This PC at the top left corner.

• Click on C: Drive.

• Click on Program files.

• Click on Windows Apps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock

1. Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock - Similar Threads - Store Game Apps

2. Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.: How do I restore the Cover app I bought from the Microsoft Store after reformatting my computer? I re-downloaded the app but the limit is 25 comic books. I already unlocked / paid for this to have unlimited comic books in my library....
  3. Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.: How do I restore the Cover app I bought from the Microsoft Store after reformatting my computer? I re-downloaded the app but the limit is 25 comic books. I already unlocked / paid for this to have unlimited comic books in my library....
  4. Windows Apps Store and Games Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps Store and Games Not Working: Hello all,The full rundown is this:I reset my password to my microsoft account over the weekend Sunday. I'm saying this because I think this could be a cause to all this.I tried playing a microsoft game: State of Decay 2 yesterday Monday. While playing, the game crashed....
  5. Game app in Microsoft store

Game app in Microsoft store: Unable to run an app I purchased long ago. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Still nothing. Help. Game is Solitaire HD and the store says I own it, but now I can't even reinstall. I tried Microsoft Store Support, but that was just a rabbit hole with no help at all. Thank...
  6. Windows 10 store not downloading apps or games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 store not downloading apps or games: I can't download forza horizon 4 from the windows 10 store, when I click install it asks me to pic a disk then nothing happens no matter how many times I try. I've tried reinstalling the windows 10 store and doing the "repair" option and nothing has fixed it so far....
  7. Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store - Can't install games or apps: I bought the game pass for PC and successfully installed a game or two yesterday. However today when i tried to install a game the store was downloading 'Gaming Services' along with the game but got stuck on the installation faze. So i googled the problem and reset the store...
  8. microsoft store game app

microsoft store game app: Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly and still nothing, updates to my computer haven't changed anything. I guess I should call the app dead and walk away. but, I...
  9. Game Apps From Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Apps From Windows Store: I have two games I installed from Windows. I can right click on them and hit uninstall, but it is still there. Is there any way at all to delete these games. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility: Windows Store has received feedback from some developers who were not able to find their apps in the Store and we’ve been working hard to improve app visibility. In addition to improving app visibility, later this month the Store will also optimize the algorithms that...