Windows 10: Windows Store Game Download Problem

Discus and support Windows Store Game Download Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I install Gears of War 4 in E: since is very heavy, but while downloading game is caching in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DeliveryOptimization in C:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Be4stElectrjc, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Windows Store Game Download Problem

I install Gears of War 4 in E: since is very heavy, but while downloading game is caching in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DeliveryOptimization in C: where i don't have have that space.

Solved: disabled Delivery Optimization

:)

Be4stElectrjc, Sep 29, 2016

2. Windows store not downloading all game files

My problem is that I want to download game from windows store

but the download start and stops on 680KB and it gets to 840KB and that's all and I get notification

about that the download has ended (the game size is 100MB) and when I'm trying to start the game

it opens and closes immediately.

tried to clear windows store cache

*re-register the store

*windows store troubleshooter and windows update troubleshooter

*my date and time is correct

and tried to download while the firewall and antivirus off

here's a photo of the download:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/1039512

DavidMalesa, Sep 29, 2016
  3. Cywiley Win User
    Microsoft windows will not open

Having problems with windows store. unable to fine games to download.

Cywiley, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows Store Game Download Problem

1. Windows Store Game Download Problem - Similar Threads - Store Game Download

2. Problem Downloading Games off Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Downloading Games off Microsoft Store: Hi I am currently attempting to download games off the Microsoft store and it does not appear to be working, Currently it is stuck on the pending screen without any change, is there any way to fix this. I am running windows 11 for operating system, along with that I have...
  3. Problem Downloading Games off Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Downloading Games off Microsoft Store: Hi I am currently attempting to download games off the Microsoft store and it does not appear to be working, Currently it is stuck on the pending screen without any change, is there any way to fix this. I am running windows 11 for operating system, along with that I have...
  4. Problem downloading a game from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem downloading a game from the store: I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store, but while it was downloading, my laptop shut down because it was not connected to power.I went back to the store, the partially complete download has disappeared and when I try to download...
  5. download problems with a large game on the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download problems with a large game on the microsoft store: i was in the middle of a download for a game from the Microsoft store when I turned off my computer. when I came back on, it was not downloading and it was not in my library. when i search up the game it says i have not downloaded it. when i try to redownload it says that i...
  6. Problem with downloading games from Microsoft Store

Problem with downloading games from Microsoft Store: I use two Microsoft account. I downloaded apps using the first account. But I cannot download games using the second account. I tried to clear Microsoft Store cache - it didn’t help...
  7. downloading games on window store.

downloading games on window store.: I recently uninstalled sea of thieves because i ran into an issue on the windows store and now i can no longer download it back on to my computeri originally got it on my Xbox if this helps...
  8. Problems downloading games from the Microsoft Store

Problems downloading games from the Microsoft Store: When I restored my PC to factory settings recently, I tried to reinstall a game from the Microsoft store, but I still receive 'no devices found'. I tried adding a device but nothing works Help...
  9. Windows Store Game download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Game download: I got Xbox Game Pass last night and downloaded Outer Worlds. The game downloaded successfully, on a drive that had plenty of space, seemed to install correctly, but I can’t launch it. Apparently, I’m supposed to have a section in my library specifically for Game Pass games,...
  10. I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.

I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.: Hi, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating...