Windows 10: Windows Store Game Download Problem

Discus and support Windows Store Game Download Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I install Gears of War 4 in E: since is very heavy, but while downloading game is caching in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DeliveryOptimization in C:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Be4stElectrjc, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Windows Store Game Download Problem

I install Gears of War 4 in E: since is very heavy, but while downloading game is caching in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DeliveryOptimization in C: where i don't have have that space.

Solved: disabled Delivery Optimization

:)

Be4stElectrjc, Sep 29, 2016

2. Windows store not downloading all game files

My problem is that I want to download game from windows store

but the download start and stops on 680KB and it gets to 840KB and that's all and I get notification

about that the download has ended (the game size is 100MB) and when I'm trying to start the game

it opens and closes immediately.

tried to clear windows store cache

*re-register the store

*windows store troubleshooter and windows update troubleshooter

*my date and time is correct

and tried to download while the firewall and antivirus off

here's a photo of the download:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/1039512

DavidMalesa, Sep 29, 2016
  3. Cywiley Win User
    Microsoft windows will not open

Having problems with windows store. unable to fine games to download.

Cywiley, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows Store Game Download Problem

1. Windows Store Game Download Problem - Similar Threads - Store Game Download

2. Problems with downloading large games from Windows 10 App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with downloading large games from Windows 10 App Store: Ok, so a bit of a backstory. I've had an Xbox One since it was released and own several Play Anywhere title. Where I live I'm also limited to an 8Mb connection (however hopefully that will change in the next couple of months however I'm not holding my breath). On my old PC...
  3. I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.: Hello, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating system...
  4. I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.

I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.: Hi, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating...
  5. Cannot download games from windows store

Cannot download games from windows store: I have tried many different steps to be able to get the downloads to work but nothing has worked so far. please help. Code: 0x80072F8F Just says couldnt install will retry later. I tried candy crush and Sea of Thieves and both say the same thing....
  6. Microsoft store game downloads

Microsoft store game downloads: I can't seem to get any game to download from Microsoft store and even my Microsoft Solitaire Collection, which was already installed will not run correctly or not even load. Get no message, just when I try clicking on download, nothing happens at all. Help please as this is...
  7. Microsoft store game download

Microsoft store game download: Do anybody have the same problem??, i have a problem with download in microsoft store.. i download sea of thieves last night on my pc, and i saw it will take 47 gb storage, but when i wake up this morning, i see that my download is already 87.65 gb out of 87.65gb .. how can i...
  8. Accidentally cancelled download of game in windows store

Accidentally cancelled download of game in windows store: Hi There, I accidentally cancelled my download of forza from the Microsoft store is it possible to resume the download from where I accidentally cancelled it, The files are still on my hard drive if that helps at all....
  9. Problems to download apps in Windows store

Problems to download apps in Windows store: I have had many Problems to download apps in Windows store, when I try to download the applications it gives errors, it freezes, it closes, it doesn't work...
  10. Windows store (problems transfering games)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store (problems transfering games): Hello recently i made a fresh install of windows 10 home edition on my gaming desktop pc , before i had the same version of windows and i didnt have any problems installing games from the windows store but now days after the freash install i click and click on a game (ex...