Windows 10: Windows Store game downloads error

Discus and support Windows Store game downloads error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I recently had bought a game via a third-party website for a key that was redeemed through the Windows Store redeem menu. After starting the game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by [.kill]-, Oct 11, 2020.

1. [.kill]- Win User

Windows Store game downloads error

Hi,

I recently had bought a game via a third-party website for a key that was redeemed through the Windows Store redeem menu. After starting the game download I received an error message of imgur.com/a/x8EIh50, 0x80070422. Stopping and restarting the download didn't do anything.

While surfing online I noticed a lot of general advice concerning windows appx files such as:

• Resetting the Windows Update services
    • Re-registering all Windows Apps
    • Using an external powershell module, PSWindowsUpdate to download any extra updates not shown otherwise
    • Resetting the Windows Store through settings
    • Running the troubleshooter which said there were hanging or stopped apps but didn't specify anything
    • Deleting the %APPDATA%\Temp directory
    • Flinging a ferret at Satya Nadella

None of which worked to resolve this issue. So ?

* Reset Win Update Srv with dropbox.com/s/ot1kwb78h3rpx3z/WuReset2.0.bat?dl=0

* Re-register all Windows Apps

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

* External Pwsh module, PSWindowsUpdate with

Install-WindowsUpdate -MicrosoftUpdate -AcceptAll

:)

[.kill]-, Oct 11, 2020

2. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 11, 2020
  3. not able to download games from store

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues with downloading games from the Windows Store. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your account may be restricted from downloading games that are inappropriate for your age.
    • Games you're trying to download are not available in your current region.
    • Corrupted app data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using an adult or a child account?
    • Is the Microsoft account you're using in the Windows Store app the same as your Windows 10 user account?
    • Are you using an administrator user account?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games from the Windows Store.

Catherine Cus., Oct 11, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Store game downloads error - Similar Threads - Store game downloads

2. Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.: I am getting error 0x80070005 while downloading Armory Crate, I need help because it is a must to download Armory Crate on this laptop. I already tried various methods such as: sfc scan, reboot in mscservice the Microsoft Store, clean boot even when logging out and logging...
  3. Windows Store Game Downloading issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Game Downloading issues: Hey everyone, I apologize if this is a dumb question. I am the opposite of a gamer, but I just bought a gaming PC for the sole purpose of flight simulator, set it up yesterday, bought the game... and can't download it. The DL icon is there. It asks which device i want to DL...
  4. Error downloading game from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error downloading game from Microsoft Store: Hi, I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 when it came out and installed perfectly fine. When the latest update came out, I started to get an error when downloading the latest update in MS Store. After many times of trying and diagnosing I decided to do a clean install of the...
  5. Error downloading games from Microsoft Store

Error downloading games from Microsoft Store: hello i have 2 microsof account yesterday i downloaded 2 3 apps from my first account but today when i want to use my second account library to download games icant then i use wsreset and delete microsoft store cache use cmd and powershell and type some cods which i see in...
  6. games downloaded through window store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games downloaded through window store: hello I ran into an issue where a game that I got through the windows store no longer works, as soon as I launch the game it takes me to the windows store and with "gaming services" app which is already installed, installed it again and tried to launch the game and the...
  7. Windows store not resuming game downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store not resuming game downloads.: Yet more problems gaming with the windows store..... Does anyone know whats going on now? I can begin a game download of possibly several hundred gigabytes but if i pause the download and restart the system the download vanishes from the downloading list of the windows store....
  8. downloading games on window store.

downloading games on window store.: I recently uninstalled sea of thieves because i ran into an issue on the windows store and now i can no longer download it back on to my computeri originally got it on my Xbox if this helps...
  9. Windows Store Game download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Game download: I got Xbox Game Pass last night and downloaded Outer Worlds. The game downloaded successfully, on a drive that had plenty of space, seemed to install correctly, but I can’t launch it. Apparently, I’m supposed to have a section in my library specifically for Game Pass games,...
  10. Windows Store Game Download Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Game Download Problem: I install Gears of War 4 in E: since is very heavy, but while downloading game is caching in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DeliveryOptimization in C: where i don't have have that space. Solved: disabled Delivery Optimization 65433