Windows 10: Windows Store Game Saves-Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Windows Store Game Saves-Forza Horizon 3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was just looking around and noticed in GeForce Experience the game was found in C: (OS drive). So my Windows Store install to my second (non OS)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andyouf, Sep 22, 2018.

1. andyouf Win User

Windows Store Game Saves-Forza Horizon 3

I was just looking around and noticed in GeForce Experience the game was found in C: (OS drive). So my Windows Store install to my second (non OS) SSD(EWindows Store Game Saves-Forza Horizon 3 :) is there and is taking up space but then there is C:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\Microsoft.OpusPG\_1.0.101.2\_x64\_\_8wekyb3d8bbwe (the FH3 file) also on my OS drive which is around 55GB (game install size). The files I can access on the E: drive are only 250MB (although full 55GB of game taken from there also) and are located in "WpSystem" which has folders including "AppData" and "Packages" that lead into a folder with that exact Opus file name that is on the C: drive (mostly empty folders such as "AppData" and "LocalCache", "Settings" has some files in it). "WindowsApps" folder I cannot access and it tells me it is empty under properties. "WUDownloadCache" is empty.

So I'm wondering what is going on why is it also installed on C: (it does have a shortcut arrow in the bottom left of the file icon but still the properties show 55GB)? Does the arrow mean it is an image as one user said and if so is it still taking up all that space? When I go to move FH3 in Apps & features it doesn't give me the E: drive as an option so as far as the OS is concerned it is installed to E:. This is off a fresh install of Windows but I wish I would have noted the disk space on C: before the FH3 install because as far as I see now I have the game taking up 55GB in two separate locations. When I run the game I see the activity light on the E: drive where I want it. Very confusing.

Here is the thread where the user could not delete the C: contents and then here is where users were having space depleted from both drives. There was another post where someone at MS was saying to partition and reinstall (which I just did). My theory is that maybe Windows Store apps can all only go to one place but then why would there be a setting for a default save location and then the option to put Forza somewhere else?

One last theory I read:

:)

andyouf, Sep 22, 2018

2. Cant run Forza Horizon 3

Hi Benny,

Issues with launching Forza Horizon 3 on your computer may occur due to a system file corruption or installation errors. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does your PC meet the system requirements needed for the game? If there are
      red X
      marks when you check the system requirements on Windows Store, those are not compatible with the game.
    • Did you install the game from Windows Store?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have multiple hard drives on your computer?

For more information about Forza Horizon 3, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Sep 22, 2018
  3. GeorgeKgg Win User
    Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Windows Store Game Saves-Forza Horizon 3

Forza Horizon 3 online features

Hi,

Forza Horizon 3 is one of the first Xbox Play Anywhere game. To answer your question, you do not need to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play the game online on Windows 10. For more information about the game Forza Horizon 3, we suggest that you
    visit this
    link

If you need more assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Game Saves-Forza Horizon 3

1. Windows Store Game Saves-Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - Store Game Saves

2. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop and would like to install my already purchased Forza Horizon 3 with hot wheels and blizzard packs on my new PC. I cannot seem to find it the Xbox store and doesn't show up in my library. Can you help? Thanks,Jon...
  3. forza horizon 3 game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 3 game: hello! i was looking for a new game and i saw Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition is free but if i click on it there's no 'get' or 'download' button. Is this a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-game/8d382ed9-8489-4261-a995-cb86b285a249
  4. forza horizon 3 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3 game: hello! i was looking for a new game and i saw Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition is free but if i click on it there's no 'get' or 'download' button. Is this a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-game/8d382ed9-8489-4261-a995-cb86b285a249
  5. Forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3: Ok so i used to love forza horizon 3, i got it mith my xbox one s and played it all the time especially the hotwheels map and i just learned that you cant get it anymore and i was hoping there is a way to install it if i previously owned it?...
  6. windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4: Hi I am getting this error while installing these two games. All other apps can be installed correctly. I tried all steps below, but the issue persists. Please help. → Run Windows Store App troubleshooter • Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store...
  7. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  8. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hi. I cannot download fh 3 from microsoft store, when i want to click on install, there is a block icon instead of cursor, and when i click on it in owned apps, nothing happened, it is just white bar and it is not downloading. Ples help. Thanks, Vojta...
  9. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: SO... I bought the game "Forza Horizon 3" and I found out my graphics card was not usable for the game. So I tried to play the game and it didn't work as thought. so I tried to refund it on the store but there were no refund button. What can I do...
  10. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 forza horizon 4 delete saves