Windows 10: windows store games missing

Discus and support windows store games missing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i recently switched to a new pc and to a new boot drive/os and moved the hhd with all my games installed on it but won't show up, even if i look for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by carlbotha1, Feb 27, 2020.

1. windows store games missing

i recently switched to a new pc and to a new boot drive/os and moved the hhd with all my games installed on it but won't show up, even if i look for them in file explorer but it still takes up space on my hhd and i cant reinstall them seeing as i cant download games from the Microsoft store any more

please help

:)

carlbotha1, Feb 27, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Feb 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2020
  4. windows store games missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

windows store games missing

1. windows store games missing - Similar Threads - store games missing

2. Windows Store Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Store Missing: Hi, so recently I installed forza horizon 4 demo from the windows store on my low end pc which does not meet the minimum reqirements. I was warned when I opened the game that I would have problems but I continued and it started. Then I had some problems like getting stuck on...
  3. Microsoft Store missing game after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store missing game after windows reinstall: Today I reinstalled windows and when I went to the ms store to install forza horizon 4 it's making me buy it again. I tried logging in both my accounts to make sure, tried using the code again and resetting the store. What should I do? submitted by /u/Yoshimai123 [link]...
  4. Missing Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Windows Store: I don't have a windows store on my computer after a fresh install of Windows 10. If I want to open the calculator with windows key + r and then type calc it says: You need a new app to open this ms-calculator link. I tried running this powershell command: Get-AppxPackage...
  5. Window Store Missing

Window Store Missing: Recently rested windows fully and it started blue screening restarted it again and now Microsoft store is now missing and a bunch of the other apps like photos. Tried doing wsreset and no luck it said that you'll need a new app to open the ms windows store. Tried going to...
  6. windows store missing

windows store missing: I have already use powershell run as administrator in command Prompt to reinstall and restore windows store in windows 10 several times to get back windows store that I have remove but it doesn't work so how I am going to do now...
  7. Windows Store missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store missing: I need to reinstall my windows because have dll error. But now, I have the other problem. I can´t found windows store. I try to reset WS, reinstal, run wsreset and shows this pop up like image. How can I fixed that??? [img] 153298
  8. Windows store missing.

Windows store missing.: Ever since I got my pc it hasnt been there. I have tried resetting my pc and many other methods but none of them have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-missing/462f4871-b693-446c-b7a3-ce0f25f5e84f
  9. windows store missing

windows store missing: so i have reset my laptop and saw that the microsoft store was gone its not on the taskbar i searched it and still didnt come up im quite frustrated about this someone please help this hasnt happened before...
  10. Missing Windows Store

Missing Windows Store: Hello everybody. I have installed Win X today and also I have deleted every metro app with command in power shell ( I did it this way beause everytime i uninstalled app, Windows Store started to download it again ). But this command have also deleted Windows Store. Is there...