Windows 10: Windows Store Get Button doesn't work

Discus and support Windows Store Get Button doesn't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have the same issue in this post.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kieuoanh_810, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Windows Store Get Button doesn't work

kieuoanh_810, Apr 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Store Get Button doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 15, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows Store Get Button doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows Store Get Button doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Get Button doesn't work

1. Windows Store Get Button doesn't work - Similar Threads - Store Button doesn't

2. get in store button not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get in store button not working windows 11: The get in store button doesn't work for windows 11. I want to download the Phone Link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-store-button-not-working-windows-11/d34db37f-3756-460a-98b2-99fa8dfb7869
  3. get in store button not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get in store button not working windows 11: The get in store button doesn't work for windows 11. I want to download the Phone Link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-store-button-not-working-windows-11/d34db37f-3756-460a-98b2-99fa8dfb7869
  4. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I have tried all troubleshooting methods on previous posts i have found:-windows is up to datestore has been resetstore cache has been clearedstore has been reregisteredand the install button when click flashes grey and then turns back to blue. I have had to cancel my...
  5. Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.

Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.: Hi! I have a problem with the app, when I press the "install" button nothing happens. Help pls. I Already delete the cache, reset the app, installed all the updates, restart mi laptop....
  6. Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working: What can I do to fix this? I just put my laptop into repair, when i opened it again today. The computer had been factory reseted and wiped. Once I logged in I decided to try and download some new applications from the Microsoft store. However when doing so and when trying to...
  7. Windows Store "Get" button not working at all

Windows Store "Get" button not working at all: I cannot download any app after recent update 1909, i tried to sign out and re sign in but that didnt work, WSreset didnt work either BTW the apps i owned have "install" option instead of "Get" which can be redownloaded but that "Get" button is not working at all please...
  8. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I'm trying to get/test Microsoft Remote Desktop feature. It says I already own in on the Microsoft Store. I assume that's from my Office 365 subscription. I click the blue "Install button" which does the click animation and thing nothing. Button stays blue with "Install",...
  9. Windows Store get button not working

Windows Store get button not working: So I can't install anything from Windows Store as far as I can see. I tried reinstalling it through the "Reset" option in settings, I reinstalled it through Windows PowerShell, I turned off my antiviruses, I used WSReset, I logged in and out, I restarted my computer multiple...
  10. iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store

iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store: . I can find iTunes on the Windows Store. But when I press the blue "Get" button, all that happens is that the screen refreshes. I've pressed it multiple times. I closed the app, and reloaded from File Explorer. I still get the same problem: the "Get" button doesn't work. I...