Windows 10: Windows Store "Get" button not working at all

Discus and support Windows Store "Get" button not working at all in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot download any app after recent update 1909, i tried to sign out and re sign in but that didnt work, WSreset didnt work either BTW the apps i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by abdullahjaved, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Windows Store "Get" button not working at all

I cannot download any app after recent update 1909, i tried to sign out and re sign in but that didnt work, WSreset didnt work either

BTW the apps i owned have "install" option instead of "Get" which can be redownloaded but that "Get" button is not working at all

please help

:)

abdullahjaved, Jan 18, 2020
  2. YOU
    You Win User

"All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

3. mdmike52 Win User
    "All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

At some point my "All apps" button has stopped working. Clicking on it causes the apps list to flash very very briefly then dumps me back to home screen. Everything else seems to work OK.
    Anyone know where the links in that list of apps is stored? I'm thinking one of the links is broken causing the whole list to shut down, and if I remove links from the list one by one I can find it. That's the only thing I can think to try.
    Unfortunately no restore points exist and Repair tools like Startup Repair Etc. does not help.
    Any other Ideas / Suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike

mdmike52, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows Store "Get" button not working at all

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store "Get" button not working at all

1. Windows Store "Get" button not working at all - Similar Threads - Store button working

2. get in store button not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get in store button not working windows 11: The get in store button doesn't work for windows 11. I want to download the Phone Link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-store-button-not-working-windows-11/d34db37f-3756-460a-98b2-99fa8dfb7869
  3. get in store button not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get in store button not working windows 11: The get in store button doesn't work for windows 11. I want to download the Phone Link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-store-button-not-working-windows-11/d34db37f-3756-460a-98b2-99fa8dfb7869
  4. Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working: I am unable to install anything via Microsoft Store. I have tried logging off, relogging in to the store, resetting the app but no change. My PC details:Windows 10 Pro NVersion 1909OS build: 18363.778...
  5. Windows Store Get Button doesn't work

Windows Store Get Button doesn't work: I have the same issue in this post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-get-button-doesnt-work/afd2075b-bdcc-4f06-a8f8-9a0a7d8eb042?auth=1 I have tried options 1, 2, 3 in this reply but these did not work. [ATTACH] I tried option 4 and the...
  6. Windows Store Get button does not work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Get button does not work in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Occasionally, when you try to download some app from the Windows Store and click on the ‘Get’ button, nothing happens. The ‘Get; button just flashes […] This article Windows Store Get button does not work in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working: What can I do to fix this? I just put my laptop into repair, when i opened it again today. The computer had been factory reseted and wiped. Once I logged in I decided to try and download some new applications from the Microsoft store. However when doing so and when trying to...
  8. Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working

Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working: I am trying to download the Xbox Accessories app, and I've clicked on the "Get" button several times, but nothing has happened. Just a few minutes before, I successfully installed an app which was on my old computer, so nothing is wrong with the actual downloading part. I've...
  9. Windows Store get button not working

Windows Store get button not working: So I can't install anything from Windows Store as far as I can see. I tried reinstalling it through the "Reset" option in settings, I reinstalled it through Windows PowerShell, I turned off my antiviruses, I used WSReset, I logged in and out, I restarted my computer multiple...
  10. iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store: . I can find iTunes on the Windows Store. But when I press the blue "Get" button, all that happens is that the screen refreshes. I've pressed it multiple times. I closed the app, and reloaded from File Explorer. I still get the same problem: the "Get" button doesn't work. I...