Windows 10: Windows Store get button not working

Discus and support Windows Store get button not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I can't install anything from Windows Store as far as I can see. I tried reinstalling it through the "Reset" option in settings, I reinstalled it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Adam Jacyno, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Windows Store get button not working

So I can't install anything from Windows Store as far as I can see.

I tried reinstalling it through the "Reset" option in settings, I reinstalled it through Windows PowerShell, I turned off my antiviruses, I used WSReset, I logged in and out, I restarted my computer multiple times, and still nothing changed. When I click Get, it becomes gray for a second, like it was thinking, and then comes back like nothing happened. When clicked again it becomes gray again but this time it takes almost no time for it to come back, like it didn't react at all.

I've been trying to resolve this issue and looking trough multiple threads if not hundreds at this point, for like last 2 hours. For now, I think I'll just download an Android emulator and use the apps I want there.

:)

Adam Jacyno, Jul 16, 2019
  2. YOU
    You Win User

"All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

3. mdmike52 Win User
    "All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

At some point my "All apps" button has stopped working. Clicking on it causes the apps list to flash very very briefly then dumps me back to home screen. Everything else seems to work OK.
    Anyone know where the links in that list of apps is stored? I'm thinking one of the links is broken causing the whole list to shut down, and if I remove links from the list one by one I can find it. That's the only thing I can think to try.
    Unfortunately no restore points exist and Repair tools like Startup Repair Etc. does not help.
    Any other Ideas / Suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike

mdmike52, Jul 17, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Store get button not working

dalchina, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store get button not working

1. Windows Store get button not working - Similar Threads - Store button working

2. the install button on the microsoft store webpage does not work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    the install button on the microsoft store webpage does not work.: I am trying to install Minecraft for windows 10 but the install button just does nothing, No error messages, no new webpage. There isnt even a popup. Just doesn't do anything. I am not sure what to do!...
  3. Microsoft Store 'Install' Button Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store 'Install' Button Not Working: I own 'Minecraft for Windows 10' but when I click 'Install' nothing happens. There is no error message or anything but nothing is installed or changes. This also happens on all other apps/games I own not just Minecraft. I have tried many things from researching online but...
  4. Reset this PC Get Started button not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset this PC Get Started button not working: So I have been dealing with this problem for days and trying to solve it. I want to reset my PC it has so many problems I need a fresh start. But the problem is whenever I try to press Get Started it doesn't do anything. I also tried Fresh Start and nothing having and also...
  5. iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store

iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store: . I can find iTunes on the Windows Store. But when I press the blue "Get" button, all that happens is that the screen refreshes. I've pressed it multiple times. I closed the app, and reloaded from File Explorer. I still get the same problem: the "Get" button doesn't work. I...
  6. Start button not working, not getting updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Start button not working, not getting updates: I have 2 pcs with Windows 10. My Acer laptop is working fine at build 10130 but my custom desktop is causing problems. First the Start button and "Ask me anything" do not work. Clicking on the Start button does nothing, pressing the Start button on the keyboard does nothing....
  7. No Install button on Windows Store

No Install button on Windows Store: Hi all, So I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't seem to install any apps from the store, there is no Install button? I click on an app(facebook for example), the facebook app page loads but no Install button appears. Also the blue loading dots just keep spinning....
  8. No install button in Windows 10 store

No install button in Windows 10 store: I've installed windows 10 a few days ago but when I go to the store app. there is no install button showing. I've tried the wsreset.exe as some people have suggested on other sites but nothing has changed. Has anybody else come across this problem and hopefully solved it? 11334
  9. "All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

in Windows 10 Support
    "All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?: At some point my "All apps" button has stopped working. Clicking on it causes the apps list to flash very very briefly then dumps me back to home screen. Everything else seems to work OK. Anyone know where the links in that list of apps is stored? I'm thinking one of the...
  10. Windows button not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows button not working: So... My mom updated her laptop to windows 10..... Now she has the problem that the windows button down left doesn't work, this is quite annoying and it needs to be fixed, also i can not seem to find the windows store etc. The search icon next to the windows button...