Windows 10: Windows Store gone after resetting

Discus and support Windows Store gone after resetting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I started having an issue a couple of months ago where I would get an error message saying that no matter the app, it couldn't be updated in Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KevinKis, Feb 27, 2019.

1. KevinKis Win User

Windows Store gone after resetting

I started having an issue a couple of months ago where I would get an error message saying that no matter the app, it couldn't be updated in Windows Store. After troubleshooting this for a while and getting no resolution; I just "Reset" my computer. After this I was able to freely update apps for a little while, but then started getting the same error message in Windows Store. I started reading the forms again, and from there I Reset the Store app. Now the Store app is gone from my computer. I have already done the PowerShell recommendations from this forum and get the attached error message. Windows Store gone after resetting f5ba0f3b-7555-45c6-851e-a4ac904bfca6?upload=true.jpg

:)

KevinKis, Feb 27, 2019

2. windows store gone

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

There could be a corruption with the Windows Store. Try restarting the computer once and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check.
    WSReset.exe is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 27, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

1. Windows Store gone after resetting - Similar Threads - Store gone resetting

2. Microsoft Store is missing after clean reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is missing after clean reset: I had to do a clean reset of my laptop, I did it but several important apps are missing now. They include Microsoft Store, Skype, One Note etc. You see, I am unable to install Skype without Microsoft Store. It is a second reset I did during this week. I had a problem with...
  3. Factory reset gone wrong :(!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset gone wrong :(!: Hello! I just reset my computer and wiped EVERYTHING I wanted a brand new one because mine was so slow so instead I just reset everything from the disk, now I don't have a disk or a USB so i'm not sure if I need one? Well every time I log into it, I need a administrator...
  4. how to reset the store

how to reset the store: cant install asphalt 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-the-store/7be5953d-b86f-45c1-a95d-f2f90560db64"
  5. Factory Reset Gone Wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset Gone Wrong: I tried to factory reset my computer yesterday. I got stuck on the "Why my PC reset screen". Every time I would click continue and try to connect to my house wifi (which is working fine on every other device), it would load for a while before returning back to the "LEt's...
  6. Reset gone wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset gone wrong: I was planning on selling my laptop acer aspire e14 windows 10 it froz at 14% for a couple of hours so I turned it off and back on again when I turned it on it came up administrator preparing windows it takes about 15 minutes then a message pops up saying...
  7. MS Store completely gone

MS Store completely gone: I have lost ms store completely from my computer. I had an issue this week when my brother forced my PC off during updates. I did not have a back up file and was forced to do a reset via windows 10 software. I opted to "keep files and settings" but lost all my apps. I got...
  8. The font "segoe script" is gone/unusable in Windows 10 Mobile after factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    The font "segoe script" is gone/unusable in Windows 10 Mobile after factory reset: I have an App that properly showed the font "segoe script" on Windows 10 on the following devices: Lumi950XL, Lumia 930 and PC. The I did a facory reset on the Lumia 950 XL and now the font seems to be gone because the app does not show it anymore. As far as I know "segoe...
  9. Microsoft store missing after doing a reset

Microsoft store missing after doing a reset: Well first i was trying to update/install apps on the microsoft store but i was having a continuous 0x80070002 errors, i tried to look up for a solution on the internet and nothing worked at the end there was a solution that i do a reset for microsoft store , now its gone i...
  10. Start empty and store gone after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Start empty and store gone after update: Hello all, I updated the newest windows 10 update. (KB3147458) Now my start menu icons are gone, and store is also gone.. Anyone else with that problem? 47284