Windows 10: Windows Store Grayed out.

Discus and support Windows Store Grayed out. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I've been searching Microsoft support pages for 4 days with no answer in sight so I've come to make my own page. When I try to access the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FolkTheo, Sep 18, 2020.

1. FolkTheo Win User

Windows Store Grayed out.

Hello,

I've been searching Microsoft support pages for 4 days with no answer in sight so I've come to make my own page. When I try to access the Microsoft store to install a game on my Game pass ultimate subscription the store does not open. I've tried using the Xbox app but I've had no luck. When I try to use games already installed off of my game pass subscription they do not launch. I've tried searching for an update using windows update but it gets stuck on checking for updates. I've tried troubleshooting Microsoft update but the troubleshooter can't find any problems. This is a screenshot of the Microsoft Store in my start menu Windows Store Grayed out. 4ebf8dab-0d21-4a1a-8819-2eae6f473f9e?upload=true.png

:)

FolkTheo, Sep 18, 2020

2. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Sep 18, 2020
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Windows Store Grayed out.

Buy option on certain games grayed out in Store

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this

link

We also suggest that you reset Windows Store to clear the cache. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Grayed out.

1. Windows Store Grayed out. - Similar Threads - Store Grayed

2. How do i fix when microsoft store just grays out when i press install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i fix when microsoft store just grays out when i press install: im trying to download the minecraft launcher to play minecraft bedrock newest version but after a while it stopped working and i cant download any apps, i cant download on xbox app or microsoft store Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3324 Widnows 10 and when i try on xbox app it...
  3. How do i fix when microsoft store just grays out when i press install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix when microsoft store just grays out when i press install: im trying to download the minecraft launcher to play minecraft bedrock newest version but after a while it stopped working and i cant download any apps, i cant download on xbox app or microsoft store Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3324 Widnows 10 and when i try on xbox app it...
  4. How do i fix when microsoft store just grays out when i press install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it: I debloated my PC a while ago and I wanted to use Microsoft Store but I am unable to click on the tile.- Tried using the troubleshooter- Tried Reseting it- Tried Deleting and Reinstalling using PowerShellI can't upload a Screenshot for some reason. I will upload it when I...
  6. My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it

My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it: I debloated my PC a while ago and I wanted to use Microsoft Store but I am unable to click on the tile.- Tried using the troubleshooter- Tried Reseting it- Tried Deleting and Reinstalling using PowerShellI can't upload a Screenshot for some reason. I will upload it when I...
  7. My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. wind 10 start grayed out, unable to open settings or microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wind 10 start grayed out, unable to open settings or microsoft store: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wind-10-start-grayed-out-unable-to-open-settings/8f0d0354-1d96-46f8-93d5-fac5fb192393
  9. wind 10 start grayed out, unable to open settings or microsoft store

wind 10 start grayed out, unable to open settings or microsoft store: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wind-10-start-grayed-out-unable-to-open-settings/8f0d0354-1d96-46f8-93d5-fac5fb192393
  10. wind 10 start grayed out, unable to open settings or microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging