Windows 10: Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom

Discus and support Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Issue:I cannot download any apps from the Windows Store. The Store will open fine, I can search for apps, but it gets stuck on "starting download" and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dorian2k, May 17, 2023.

1. Dorian2k Win User

Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom

Issue:I cannot download any apps from the Windows Store. The Store will open fine, I can search for apps, but it gets stuck on "starting download" and will sit there when trying to install anything. If I click the stop button, nothing happens. If I click "cancel download," nothing happens. The app will not respond and will not download/install any apps. I've tried this with the Xbox App and Netflix and experienced the same result.Further, I also tried installing the Xbox app from the downloadable exe, which gets stuck about 20% of the way through. So I cannot install anything through the store

:)

Dorian2k, May 17, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 17, 2023
  4. IlonaL1 Win User

Zoom microphone stopped working

Hi

I am having a problem with my Zoom mic. It stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I could find online with no success:

- Zoom mic settings

- Windows microphone privacy settings... including advanced

- Restarting computer

- Uninstalling/Installing Zoom

- Updating drivers

- Uninstalling/installing sound card drivers

- System update

- and other

Bottom line... my computer mic works. When I test it through Windows settings, there is no problem.

It doesn't test through Zoom even though all the settings are enabled for the mic use. The mic icon even pops up on my windows task menu (bottom right corner) when I open Zoom.

I cant figure out what's wrong.

BTW... it was working fine all along, and one morning it just stopped working for no apparent reason.

IlonaL1, May 17, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom - Similar Threads - Store has Stopped

2. Store Installer has Stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store Installer has Stopped working: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-installer-has-stopped-working/b07ef4ca-4ac6-48d5-8fc9-722a02c24807
  3. Store Installer has Stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store Installer has Stopped working: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-installer-has-stopped-working/b07ef4ca-4ac6-48d5-8fc9-722a02c24807
  4. My microsoft store has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store has stopped working: My Microsoft store has stopped working as well as store apps like notepad, photos, etc. Also when I run a particular troubleshooter I get an error message of "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is...
  5. My microsoft store has stopped working

My microsoft store has stopped working: My Microsoft store has stopped working as well as store apps like notepad, photos, etc. Also when I run a particular troubleshooter I get an error message of "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is...
  6. Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom: Issue:I cannot download any apps from the Windows Store. The Store will open fine, I can search for apps, but it gets stuck on "starting download" and will sit there when trying to install anything. If I click the stop button, nothing happens. If I click "cancel download,"...
  7. Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom

Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom: Issue:I cannot download any apps from the Windows Store. The Store will open fine, I can search for apps, but it gets stuck on "starting download" and will sit there when trying to install anything. If I click the stop button, nothing happens. If I click "cancel download,"...
  8. Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam won't work with Zoom after 20H2 install: Hello,I've got an MSI Leopard GP63 8RE laptop with integrated webcam - I changed the NVMe drive to a larger one this past weekend, and in doing so it forced me to use the 20H2 version of Windows 10 and now the video camera, which was working fine before the upgrade, will not...
  9. My camera has suddenly stopped working for zoom meetings- why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My camera has suddenly stopped working for zoom meetings- why?: My camera just stopped working. I noticed it when I joined a zoom meeting this morning. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-suddenly-stopped-working-for-zoom/567c1142-9534-405d-b7fd-384470e3a49d
  10. Zoom microphone stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom microphone stopped working: Hi I am having a problem with my Zoom mic. It stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I could find online with no success: - Zoom mic settings - Windows microphone privacy settings... including advanced - Restarting computer - Uninstalling/Installing...