Windows 10: Windows Store, I Do Not Want It I Do Not Need It

Discus and support Windows Store, I Do Not Want It I Do Not Need It in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After successfully getting rid of all the microsoft bloatware i have installed the best version of windows 10 (version 1703) now, store is gone... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Paul_UK_73, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Windows Store, I Do Not Want It I Do Not Need It

After successfully getting rid of all the microsoft bloatware i have installed the best version of windows 10 (version 1703) now, store is gone completely but in the settings app everything is still referenced to it, how do i get rid of all this?

As far as im concerned the store app is nothing but bloatware so are all the apps inside it, it has nothing to offer me whatsoever.

Microsoft why cant you make all the bloatware apps a separate download as an add-on pack instead of forcing it on everyone?

:)

Paul_UK_73, Feb 24, 2019

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Windows Store, I Do Not Want It I Do Not Need It

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store, I Do Not Want It I Do Not Need It

1. Windows Store, I Do Not Want It I Do Not Need It - Similar Threads - Store Need

2. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  3. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  4. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...: How can I get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have Power of Attorney for all her accounts. She has spent and continues to spend a fortune on purchases....
  6. I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...: How can I get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have Power of Attorney for all her accounts. She has spent and continues to spend a fortune on purchases....
  7. I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...

8. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  9. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  10. need help with microsoft store

need help with microsoft store: When i press sign in nothing happends so without signing in i cant download apps or appdate apps so can someone please help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-microsoft-store/d5e9c6ad-02a2-41d8-9185-a1f78cb989bc