Windows 10: Windows Store Icon keeps changing

Discus and support Windows Store Icon keeps changing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone else have this store Icon? [img] 96685 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Equation, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Equation Win User

Windows Store Icon keeps changing

Does anyone else have this store Icon?

Windows Store Icon keeps changing [​IMG]

:)

Equation, Oct 27, 2017

2. Changing theme without changing icons in Nokia C5-00

I have installed the Asphalt 4 Racing Theme from OVI store. I like the theme background and colors. But the icons are changed to some irrelevant pictures. I want to keep the theme with the default icons. Is there any straightaway method dong this? Or any
    tweak? Is it possible?

SubinPThomas, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Desktop Icons

What type of desktop icons are you trying to change? Are these Windows Store apps?

What happens when you try to change an icon?

Have an icon for Photos on the desktop and Paint.net and I can right click either

Click Properties

Click Change icon then choose an available icon

Andre Da Costa, Oct 27, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

This is to mark the renaming of the Windows Store to Microsoft Store. As I undertand it, the intent is to enable uwp apps eventually on other platforms than Windows eventually.

Also it is Apple Store, not IOS Store etc.

Actually, I cannot believe the amount of posts dedicated to one icon. People need to get a life!

cereberus, Oct 27, 2017
  5. Equation Win User
    *Biggrin lol, thanks for the information.

Equation, Oct 27, 2017
  6. Barman58 Win User
    Allegedly it's a Russian Plot to take over Microsoft, Or perhaps I read that wrong, and it's actually because the old Windows & XBox store are combining into the Windows Store *Tongue

Barman58, Oct 29, 2017
  7. cereberus Win User
    Karl Marx is buried in Highgrave Cemetry - is that a Communist Plot?

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Store Icon keeps changing - Similar Threads - Store Icon keeps

2. Icon arrows keep changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon arrows keep changing: Windows 10 keep changing my desktop icons, it is placing various symbols in the icon short cut arrow area. I've seen a dot, arrow, what looks like a file box with a brown square and other symbols. If I refresh the desktop the icons go back to my default of no arrow. I'm...
  3. Icon arrows keep changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon arrows keep changing: Windows 10 keep changing my desktop icons, it is placing various symbols in the icon short cut arrow area. I've seen a dot, arrow, what looks like a file box with a brown square and other symbols. If I refresh the desktop the icons go back to my default of no arrow. I'm...
  4. Icon arrows keep changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Store App Icons changing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store App Icons changing: I tried all the methods, and even I deleted my Windows profile and created a new one. With the new account profile the icons were right again, but only last one week. Then the icons started changing again. This is a bug. Please Microsoft, fix this annoying bug. I'm aware that...
  6. Icon keeps changing

in Browsers and Email
    Icon keeps changing: I use white/silver icons on my taskbar for my programs. I changed the Edge icon to a silver one, and pinned it to the bar. However, every time I open Edge, it changes back to the default icon. When I look at the shortcut, it still looks silver. Does anyone know how to make...
  7. Desktop Icons Keep Changing

Desktop Icons Keep Changing: [ATTACH] I don't know how else to describe this ........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-keep-changing/8636dead-2bab-479e-a7b3-5a4dfff16584
  8. Changing Windows Store Apps icons

Changing Windows Store Apps icons: Hey folks, anybody knows, if it is currently possible to change the icons of the Apps from the Windows Store in the Windows Start Menu? Not talking about the ordinary shortcuts in the Start menu folders.. Maybe some tool like ResHacker exists? Thanks in advance....
  9. Windows Store Icon Not Changed on One Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Icon Not Changed on One Computer: Like the title says. The Windows Store icon has changed on two of my three computers. I assume it was tied to an update but afaict all three have the same updates. edit: I see the computer that the icon hasn't changed failed to install KB4032188, which did have issues it...
  10. Shortcut icons keep changing

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut icons keep changing: Shortcuts used to be indicated by a fairly unobtrusive arrow in the corner. A few days ago they changed to an overly visible white arrow in a green circle in the lower middle of the program icon. Then they changed to a gray X in the corner. Now they're back to the arrow in...