Windows 10: Windows Store including all Apps can not work/open/reset 2020

Discus and support Windows Store including all Apps can not work/open/reset 2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I can see its an old issue. Basically, I have tried everything mentioned in previous discussions here: 1. Complete System reset of Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MilosStojic, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Windows Store including all Apps can not work/open/reset 2020

Hello,

I can see its an old issue. Basically, I have tried everything mentioned in previous discussions here:

1. Complete System reset of Windows including deleting of all files.

2. All Troubleshooters

3. Deleting Windows Store Registry files/keys

4. sfc / dism commands

5. PowerShell - always getting following notice:

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered.

error 0x80073CFC: While processing the request, the system failed to register the windows.integrityExtension extension

due to the following error: The application cannot be started. Try reinstalling the application to fix the problem.

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 2f777bc7-f152-0002-342a-7d2f52f1d501 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 2f777bc7-f152-0002-342a-7d2f52f1d501

At line:1 char:53

+ ... Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.I ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : WriteError: C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String [Add-AppxPackage], IOException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Still, Temp folder in System is eating disk space without control.

If anyone has a solution, please share/help:

:)

MilosStojic, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Store including all Apps can not work/open/reset 2020 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows App store is not working..

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Windows Store including all Apps can not work/open/reset 2020

store app is not working

Hi Abhishek,

To fix this, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache in Windows 10.

Here are the steps:

• Open Run by pressing the Windows key + R.
    • In the text field, type WSReset.exe, and then click
      OK

That command will clear and reset the Windows Store cache and relaunch the Store for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store including all Apps can not work/open/reset 2020

1. Windows Store including all Apps can not work/open/reset 2020 - Similar Threads - Store including Apps

2. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store: I've been having this issue for ages now, and just learned to live with it. But now it's become an inconvenience as I'm not able to open games that are owned by the Microsoft Store and needing to use apps that are required for. I made a previous post on this a while back but...
  3. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store: I've been having this issue for ages now, and just learned to live with it. But now it's become an inconvenience as I'm not able to open games that are owned by the Microsoft Store and needing to use apps that are required for. I made a previous post on this a while back but...
  4. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Store and all apps won't open

Windows Store and all apps won't open: Hi,All Windows apps won't open / Windows Store won't open / Pictures, calculator, comment center, etc. cannot be opened.If I click Windows Store, a blank box opens and then closes.If I try to click an image or open something, error box, the application cannot start.Can...
  6. All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store

All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store: Basically they're not startingThey don't even give any error messages except for Photos and Movies & TV which shows the message"The app didn't start." along with the path of the file above the messagealso Microsoft Store isn't starting not even with a error message it just...
  7. Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working

Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working: Today I am trying to open my MS Store But its not Opening , and all other Apps are not to opening ,I am trying to open , but it not Works . Please its Request to Solve my Problem, Requesting u to solve this problem Fast . THANK YOU TO, TEAM MICROSOFT...
  8. Windows Store and all Apps wont open

Windows Store and all Apps wont open: Hi, Can someone help as I have tried about everything possible. All Windows Apps will not open / Windows Store will not open / Can not open Pictures, calculator, feedback hub .... just about everything wont open. If I click on Windows Store - a blank box opens then...
  9. Windows 10 2020 Settings Will Not Open, Store Won't Open, Apps do not work, no user...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2020 Settings Will Not Open, Store Won't Open, Apps do not work, no user...: I downloaded and installed Windows 10 2020. It seemed to install and update fine. Restarted okay BUT no user profiles in computer management, win32 file deleted, can't open settings. apps don't work, and the list goes on. Restoring it did not help. I am going to have to...
  10. Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store: Hi, I refreshed my computer last night because it was a little slow. But when I cam back to my computer, all my apps are gone. I know that it removes all apps, but this is different. Microsoft Store, calculator, movies and TV, groove music, etc. are all gone and I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system failed to register the windows.integrityextension extension