Windows 10: Windows Store: "(Insert game here) does not work on your device"

Discus and support Windows Store: "(Insert game here) does not work on your device" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok. This seems like a normal case of "System Requirements Not Met." I recently made the jump from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and on that 8.1 set up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Waffles108, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Windows Store: "(Insert game here) does not work on your device"

Ok. This seems like a normal case of "System Requirements Not Met." I recently made the jump from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and on that 8.1 set up the game in question worked just fine. (Also this is a higher-end laptop so computing power shouldn't be an issue) I don't know why this is happening and help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Waffles108, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

store game error: devices are incompattible

Hi Darvin,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Did you make any hardware changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Was there any update installed after which the issue started?

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Uninstall and re-install the game from Windows Store and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists,

Method 2: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    do any of the Medal of Honor games work on windows 10

Hi Rachell,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why Medal of Honor is not working on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to play the game before?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to load the game?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 5: Run the compatibility troubleshooter. To do this, you may refer to the link below

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

For additional information, kindly check out the link below:

How to Check if a Game Will Work on Your Windows 10 Device

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Windows Store: "(Insert game here) does not work on your device"

Games?

Hi Trinity,

If a game is not available on Windows 10, this could be due to one of the following reasons:

• Game is not compatible on Windows 10.
    • There's a new version of the game.
    • The game is not available in your region.
    • The game was removed from the marketplace.
    To see if the game is compatible with your device, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on Windows 10.

You may try searching for the newer version of the game through the Windows Store or the Microsoft Store website. For your reference regarding the list of games that you may download, check out this

link

If the game is not available on your current region, we suggest that you access this

link
    and follow the steps on how to change your region for Windows Store.

See
    Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?
    for more information.

If the game was removed from Windows 10 and Xbox Marketplace, you may submit a request to add this game using the

Windows 10 Feedback Hub
    . Currently, our developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional assistance.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store: "(Insert game here) does not work on your device"

1. Windows Store: "(Insert game here) does not work on your device" - Similar Threads - Store Insert game

2. Microsoft Store Saying ''Game does not work on this device'' although it's supported.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Saying ''Game does not work on this device'' although it's supported.: When I check my game library it says I own the games but my pc doesn't support it. Any advice? Yes I'm on the latest version on windows, yes I've tried to repair the app, yes the app is up to date. I've almost tried everything....
  3. Microsoft Store - "Game Does Not Work On This Device"

Microsoft Store - "Game Does Not Work On This Device": Please help me! I just built my computer and everything has been going fine updating everything, but when I go to the Microsoft store to play any of my games, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, etc... it says "does not work...
  4. Microsoft Store "Update your device to install this game"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store "Update your device to install this game": For any app on the Microsoft Store, it says "Update your device to install this game." My version of Windows is the latest possible. Version: 2004 OS Build: 19041.388 I have well above the recommended specs for apps and games that I want to download. I've tried everything...
  5. Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game

Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game: I bought a game on the sore and it won't recognize my device to install it. I have: 1. added my device through settings as instructed. It is showing as listed. 2. Updated windows 3. Updated Microsoft Store per instructions 4. restarted my computer It still does not...
  6. this app does not work on your device Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this app does not work on your device Microsoft store: I bought the Xbox game pass but when trying to download the button cannot be clicked, and when i try to click it it says " make sure to connect your Microsoft account to this device" although i have them connected. I tried resetting the store, some command prompt commands...
  7. Microsoft Store - Game Does Not Work On This Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Game Does Not Work On This Device: Hello, I need some help I have a bunch of games in my library that I used to be able to play no problem. Now, all of a sudden, in a large portion of my library I am being told the game won't play on this device. This is particularly frustrating since I have had State of...
  8. Why does INSERT not work here ????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does INSERT not work here ????: When I try to insert some text copied from another place ... it won't insert here ! Why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-insert-not-work-here/eca81313-9225-4298-bc56-679f3f5434ff
  9. Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device.": Good morning. Below is some else problem, mine was drawing software I own but could not install, I spent 2 days working this out, and in the end it Hard ware lock of some kinds. I made the upgrade to Windows 10 this morning, mostly so I could start enjoying some of the...
  10. Why does (insert app name here) need internet access?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does (insert app name here) need internet access?: I've been using Win10 for quite awhile now and recently I've seen a new behavior. Every single windows app wants to independently access the internet. I'm talking about apps like calculator, 3D Paint, Voice recorder, etc etc. This happens when M$ wants to update the app...