Windows 10: Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything.

Discus and support Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Nothing happens after clicking " Install" when trying to install any app or game via the Windows Store app.. Anyone else suffering this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WhyleKat, Jun 23, 2021.

1. WhyleKat Win User

Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything.

Nothing happens after clicking " Install" when trying to install any app or game via the Windows Store app.. Anyone else suffering this?

:)

WhyleKat, Jun 23, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 23, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything. - Similar Threads - Store Install Button

2. Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 version 21H2, but when I click on it nothing happens. Here's what happensI am aware that someone else has asked this before, but none of the fixes seem to work...
  3. Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 version 21H2, but when I click on it nothing happens. Here's what happensI am aware that someone else has asked this before, but none of the fixes seem to work...
  4. Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything: Hello,When I click on the "Get" button on the Microsoft Store, nothing happens...I've already tried to Reset the Microsoft Store and use WSReset, but no luck...This happens with every app I try to get and it's really annoying.Thank you....
  6. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I have tried all troubleshooting methods on previous posts i have found:-windows is up to datestore has been resetstore cache has been clearedstore has been reregisteredand the install button when click flashes grey and then turns back to blue. I have had to cancel my...
  7. Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything

Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything: Hello! I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store a few months ago. I recently had to reimage my computer and I went to re-download the app. A "play/install" button shows up on the page, so it registers that I own a copy. But clicking the button does nothing. I've tried...
  8. Microsoft Store install button does not install anything

Microsoft Store install button does not install anything: I am having difficulty installing Phantasy Star Online 2 as whenever I try to hit the Install button nothing happens for a couple minutes then it says "Try again later." I have tried the following: Troubleshooting Microsoft Store Using wsreset.exe to reset cache Service.msc...
  9. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I'm trying to get/test Microsoft Remote Desktop feature. It says I already own in on the Microsoft Store. I assume that's from my Office 365 subscription. I click the blue "Install button" which does the click animation and thing nothing. Button stays blue with "Install",...
  10. Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.

Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.: whenever i try to install an app on the microsoft store the install button does nothing as you can see from this video: https://youtu.be/mOsuu1eIFOE...