Windows 10: Windows Store Install greyed out! Help!

Discus and support Windows Store Install greyed out! Help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'll start by saying I am STILL on Windows 10 1607. The problem with the newer versions is that I get massive input lag after a while and the FPS in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimJax, Apr 20, 2020.

1. TimJax Win User

Windows Store Install greyed out! Help!

So I'll start by saying I am STILL on Windows 10 1607. The problem with the newer versions is that I get massive input lag after a while and the FPS in my games are just unstable. Is there ANY way to install the game without updating Windows? I just bought Gears of War 4 in hopes of playing on PC since I haven't played Gears games since 2011 on my XBOX and I wanted to play it once again. I was excited as hell but now I can't install it.. I'd really hope I didn't spend 20 euros for nothing since updating Windows is really not an option for me at this time.

I've tried WSReset and the PowerShell method and running them as administrator etc.. it just wont work.. Please help:/

:)

TimJax, Apr 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Flowcoat Win User
    Windows 10 Windows Installer (msiserver) greyed out

I have tried to un-grey the properties in Windows Installer which is continually showing as 'running' but nothing is being installed. When I do try and update I get the 'another installation is happening' error message. It's set to manual. I've clicked
    on 'more actions' and it is still greyed out. Any other suggestions as at the moment I can't update anything.

Flowcoat, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Windows Store Install greyed out! Help!

Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Install greyed out! Help!

1. Windows Store Install greyed out! Help! - Similar Threads - Store Install greyed

2. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  3. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  4. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows store greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store greyed out: My windows store has been greyed out for about 2 weeks, and I don't know whats causing it. It is greyed out on all accounts on my pc. I have tried the following:1.Win + RTyping :wsreset.exeRunning as administrator.I get the error:2.Win + XWindows Powershell...
  6. Windows store greyed out

Windows store greyed out: My windows store has been greyed out for about 2 weeks, and I don't know whats causing it. It is greyed out on all accounts on my pc. I have tried the following:1.Win + RTyping :wsreset.exeRunning as administrator.I get the error:2.Win + XWindows Powershell...
  7. Windows store greyed out

8. windows store is greyed out

windows store is greyed out: windows stoe is greyed out wont open ive already tried most stuff ihave seen on the internet such as wsreset sfc/scannow ive tried to reset the app and i cant uninstall nothing seems to be working? the same is happening to my game bar its greyed out and wont open idk what to...
  9. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...
  10. Windows store installation button greyed out

Windows store installation button greyed out: Hello When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for...