Windows 10: Windows Store install greyed out. Only allows install to desktop PC, but not the laptop i...

Discus and support Windows Store install greyed out. Only allows install to desktop PC, but not the laptop i... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have 2 issues on my laptop. One is that the Microsoft store install buttons are greyed out. If i click the 3 dots, it gives me the option to install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by aarontsi, Sep 6, 2019.

1. aarontsi Win User

Windows Store install greyed out. Only allows install to desktop PC, but not the laptop i...

I have 2 issues on my laptop. One is that the Microsoft store install buttons are greyed out. If i click the 3 dots, it gives me the option to install to other devices - either my desktop or xboxes depending on the app. The other issue is that when i'm in the store, it thinks i only have xbox game pass for console, but i pay for ultimate. Please help.

My laptop is a Gigabyte with an i7-6700 HQ and gtx 1070 running Win10.

:)

aarontsi, Sep 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Windows Store install greyed out. Only allows install to desktop PC, but not the laptop i...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store install greyed out. Only allows install to desktop PC, but not the laptop i...

1. Windows Store install greyed out. Only allows install to desktop PC, but not the laptop i... - Similar Threads - Store install greyed

2. Install button greys out in store after clicking it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button greys out in store after clicking it: Everytime I try to install something I get a greyed out install button. I have tried every step any Microsoft rep will tell me from using "WSReset.exe" all the way to using the media creation tool for a repair install nothing has worked and I have no Idea what else to try. I...
  3. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  4. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  5. Microsoft store install button greyed out

6. Windows installer greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows installer greyed out: [ATTACH] I cant start windows installer I cant enable windows installer I cant to anything that includes windows installer I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installer-greyed-out/70176e64-8ad6-4e02-8020-acef14c553d1
  7. Windows Store Install greyed out! Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Install greyed out! Help!: So I'll start by saying I am STILL on Windows 10 1607. The problem with the newer versions is that I get massive input lag after a while and the FPS in my games are just unstable. Is there ANY way to install the game without updating Windows? I just bought Gears of War 4 in...
  8. Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*

Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*: SOLVED: Updating to the newest version of Windows (linked below) seems to have resolved the issue. Hopefully someone else find this helpful I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to...
  9. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...
  10. Windows store installation button greyed out

Windows store installation button greyed out: Hello When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for...