Windows 10: Windows store installation button greyed out

Discus and support Windows store installation button greyed out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeltaUnit38, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Windows store installation button greyed out

Hello

When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for unknown reasons. My tablet has got a x64 processor but works on a x32 OS. The game requires only x64 processor according to the specs on the store.

Thanks already for responding

:)

DeltaUnit38, Aug 6, 2015
  2. torger Win User

Windows Mail

I found instructions for removing the mail app but, the uninstall button is greyed out.

The tile is missing now, but the store says it is installed.

Help!

torger, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Thanatica Win User
    Note button in Action Centre

I's rather see the button not there if it can't do it's thing. Or have it greyed out.

Or have it launch a different application. But since it insists on the Store, that's not gonna happen, because I don't use the Store for anything.

Better yet, the OneNote uninstaller should remove that button as well. It probably added button as well when Windows 10 got installed and the OneNote package installer fired.

Thanatica, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Windows store installation button greyed out

1. Windows store installation button greyed out - Similar Threads - store installation button

2. Install button greys out in store after clicking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install button greys out in store after clicking it: Everytime I try to install something I get a greyed out install button. I have tried every step any Microsoft rep will tell me from using "WSReset.exe" all the way to using the media creation tool for a repair install nothing has worked and I have no Idea what else to try. I...
  3. Install button greys out in store after clicking it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button greys out in store after clicking it: Everytime I try to install something I get a greyed out install button. I have tried every step any Microsoft rep will tell me from using "WSReset.exe" all the way to using the media creation tool for a repair install nothing has worked and I have no Idea what else to try. I...
  4. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store button greyed out: Not a question, but a solution. I forget the user's name, but he had the same issue as me. MS 'GET' button is greyed out and other functionality of MS programs, like the Xbox app, were not launching. Uninstalled and couldn't reinstall. Windows 10 and 64 bit OSI fixed this...
  5. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  6. Microsoft store install button greyed out

Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  7. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Install button greyed out

Install button greyed out: I had to re-install Minecraft Windows 10 edition for certain reasons, however when I tried to reinstall it on the same account and device the install button was greyed out and I can't install it again. I've tried: MSReset Restarting my laptop Booting in safe mode None...
  9. Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*

Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*: SOLVED: Updating to the newest version of Windows (linked below) seems to have resolved the issue. Hopefully someone else find this helpful I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to...
  10. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store install button greyed out

2. windows store install greyed out

3. microsfot store game pass install greyed out

4. windows store install button grayed out,
  5. xbox game pass pc install greyed out,
  6. install button grayed out windows 10,
  7. install now greyed out minecraft windows 10,
  8. xbox game pass install button greyed out,
  9. minecraft for windows 10 install button greyed out,
  10. unable to install the game from store option greyed out,
  11. windows 10 add amicrosoft account greyed out,