Windows 10: Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13

Discus and support Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use a shadow tech PC Cloud pc gaming to play games and previously had State of decay 2 installed on the microsoft store, Having bought it recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KizunaAJ, Jun 18, 2020.

1. KizunaAJ Win User

Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13

I use a shadow tech PC Cloud pc gaming to play games and previously had State of decay 2 installed on the microsoft store, Having bought it recently again and attempted to install anything throws up error code 0x80073d13. I use both the microsoft store app and the xbox app and both provide this error, I did check and both the drives I attempted to install to C: and D: are NTFS drives, I can't seem to work out why this error is being thrown up. Any help would be amazing,

:)

KizunaAJ, Jun 18, 2020

2. Lost Windows store. Get error code 0x80072EFF

Hi Stephen,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to reset the windows store cache and check if you are able to open the Windows store.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open run command prompt.

• Enter the wsreset.exe in the run text box and hit enter.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to run the Windows apps troubleshooter and check if you are able to fix the issue with Windows store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to re-register Windows store and check if it helps. Follow the suggestions in
    Method 3 provided by Giridhar J on August 25, 2015 in the below thread to re-register Windows store.

Error Code 0x80070002 while installing apps from Store in Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 18, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13

1. Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13 - Similar Threads - store installing issues

2. Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13: After I have recently purchased it and tried to install something, I get error code 0x80073d13. I use both Microsoft store app and Xbox app and they both provide this error, I checked and the two drives I tried to install C: and E : are NTFS drives, I can't seem to figure out...
  3. Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13: After I have recently purchased it and tried to install something, I get error code 0x80073d13. I use both Microsoft store app and Xbox app and they both provide this error, I checked and the two drives I tried to install C: and E : are NTFS drives, I can't seem to figure out...
  4. Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Store Install Error Code: 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Install Error Code: 0x80070005: I have been getting this error for months since I upgraded my mother board and had to reinstall windows. I was able to keep almost all of my apps and files but certain apps in the windows store that I had prior to the reinstall will no longer install. For instance, No Man's...
  6. I need help transferring game 'apps' error code: 0x80073d13

I need help transferring game 'apps' error code: 0x80073d13: Hi, I have an HP ENVY 13.99 13-aq0044nr and I've been gaming on it recently. I noticed I needed more storage so I bought a micro sd card Gigastone 256GB Game Turbo Micro SD Card, UHS-I U3 C10 Class 10 4k UHD. When I go to move all of my Xbox store games from the laptops...
  7. Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears

Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears: Hi! I bought in 2018, from an Xbox One, No Man Sky's, when I try to install the game from Windows Store it shows an error each time it begin to install. error Code: 0x80073D13. I use a Shadow as a gaming pc. I try to install on my MAIN pc at home and it install...
  8. error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card: Whenever I try to move apps using windows settings- apps & features i get an error saying i cant move it to my sd card. How can I fix this so that I can move apps to it, I've looked online but can't find anything that fixes the problem....
  9. Xbox Game Pass for Windows won't install (0x80073D13)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows won't install (0x80073D13): A little while back, I had some trouble playing games through Gamepass, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall. After uninstalling, I decided to restart my PC, but unbeknownst to me, the app hadn't finished uninstalling. Now whenever I try to reinstall, I get an error code...
  10. Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta): When installing certain games on the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta app I seem to be getting Error code: 0x80073d13, Games will download to about 4.5%-9% then come up with the error. Trying to install Metro, Wolfenstein, We Happy Few, Imperator: Rome and probably others I have not...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store error code 0x80073d13

2. unable to update games 0x80073d13