Windows 10: Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.

Discus and support Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SektorL, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.

/u/SektorL, Oct 27, 2020
  2. blzmn Win User

2004 update windows 10 error 0x80070002

Hello everyone,

thanks to some of the suggestions here and to some from other sources I have managed to fix the 0x80070002 error breaking up my feature update to 2004.

For completeness' sake and since it may help others, the following steps worked for me.

1. Download Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's official website
    2. Create a bootable USB drive with the MCT
    3. Boot up from this USB Drive
    4. Choose install settings, click 'Next', but on the next screen select "Repair your computer" instead of "Install"
    5. Choose "Troubleshoot" -> "Startup Repair" and let it finish
    6. Restart into Windows and attempt the usual Windows update
    It looks like the BCD on my computer had been damaged by the boot loader (Windows 10 + Recovery partition) and running the "Startup Repair" from the installation USB Drive corrected the errors.

blzmn, Oct 27, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    1909 to 2004 upgrade

The 20H2 iso is available for download (see News section), so that naturally 'includes' 2004. This is a step preceding 20H2 becoming available by Windows Update in place of 2004; presently you'd be offered 2004 by WU then the 20H2 enablement package. All downloads are available following the relevant article in the News section.

It's an evolving scenario following the pattern of 1903/1909.

dalchina, Oct 27, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.

dalchina, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.

1. Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2. - Similar Threads - Store down error

2. Upgrade to 2004 not 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to 2004 not 20H2: Can someone provide me with a way to get upgrade media to build 2004? Microsoft will only offer 20H2, which it refuses to install on my new PC because it has a Thunderbolt port. Thanks, Daniel...
  3. Windows 10 2004 and 20H2 Update Errors

Windows 10 2004 and 20H2 Update Errors: My PC is not up to date with versions 2004 and 20H2. First I tried to update, it showed me an error in which I was told to disable my antivirus and try again. I did as said from the customer help. I even uninstalled my antivirus. Yet it is showing me two different errors...
  4. Different 20H2 versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different 20H2 versions: I had to manually install 20H2 on one computer while the rest went through WU. All the WU machines are on a higher version (19042.630). I prefer all my computers to be on the same version. How do I update to match? 168179
  5. Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...: I don't know if anybody has had this issue but I had my sister switch to a XBOX One controller The Elite Series 2 from PS4 and got her a Adapter aswell so we have 2 separate adapters Everything works fine for the first few minutes then eventually I'm on her adapter hearing...
  6. Two computers have different files on OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two computers have different files on OneDrive.: Awhile ago, I found had both SkyDrive and OneDrive storage locations on my computer. The SkyDrive contained files from Windows 8.1, and the OneDrive had files stored since I installed Windows 10. So I moved the files from SkyDrive to OneDrive I think and deleted the...
  7. Different Passwords for Two Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Passwords for Two Computers: I recently changed the password to my Microsoft Account, which I use to sign into my desktop computer. I have it set to sync across all devices. However, whenever I log into my laptop computer, I need to put in the old password. Yet, it shows I'm signed into my Microsoft...
  8. two different phone/computers are linked to my computer

two different phone/computers are linked to my computer: C:\Users\Therese\Documents\Email attachments\LCSW BHOP Guam AFB posting.docx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-different-phonecomputers-are-linked-to-my/cf3b47aa-5211-4560-825c-a4be1095d542
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) on two different computers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) on two different computers: Hey. There are two completely different computer. On both computers the same error. STACK_TEXTs are absolutely identical. Please help. 61151
  10. BSODs with two different error messages.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs with two different error messages.: Hallo everybody, first post on the forums. I had updated from win 7 to 10 several months ago and today I got my first BSODs. It happened two times in a row within an hour while I was playing on Pokerstars and running my usual set of programs. First it came with the...