Windows 10: Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.

Discus and support Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SektorL, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.

/u/SektorL, Oct 27, 2020
  2. blzmn Win User

2004 update windows 10 error 0x80070002

Hello everyone,

thanks to some of the suggestions here and to some from other sources I have managed to fix the 0x80070002 error breaking up my feature update to 2004.

For completeness' sake and since it may help others, the following steps worked for me.

1. Download Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's official website
    2. Create a bootable USB drive with the MCT
    3. Boot up from this USB Drive
    4. Choose install settings, click 'Next', but on the next screen select "Repair your computer" instead of "Install"
    5. Choose "Troubleshoot" -> "Startup Repair" and let it finish
    6. Restart into Windows and attempt the usual Windows update
    It looks like the BCD on my computer had been damaged by the boot loader (Windows 10 + Recovery partition) and running the "Startup Repair" from the installation USB Drive corrected the errors.

blzmn, Oct 27, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    1909 to 2004 upgrade

The 20H2 iso is available for download (see News section), so that naturally 'includes' 2004. This is a step preceding 20H2 becoming available by Windows Update in place of 2004; presently you'd be offered 2004 by WU then the 20H2 enablement package. All downloads are available following the relevant article in the News section.

It's an evolving scenario following the pattern of 1903/1909.

dalchina, Oct 27, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.

dalchina, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.

1. Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2. - Similar Threads - Store down error

2. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop on two different computers: I don't know if this is the right group to be asking this or if this is a Office 365 question.I have windows 10 on my main computer and on a laptop that I use to run a powerpoint presentation. Both are connected to my Microsoft account to enable me to use word, power point,...
  3. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop on two different computers: I don't know if this is the right group to be asking this or if this is a Office 365 question.I have windows 10 on my main computer and on a laptop that I use to run a powerpoint presentation. Both are connected to my Microsoft account to enable me to use word, power point,...
  4. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Two Computers, Different Versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Computers, Different Versions: Hi! I have two computers in the Windows Insider Program. Both of them have been upgraded to Windows 11, but apparently different versions. COMPUTER 1: Lenovo Desktop AIO, A12 Processor, Windows Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 22478.rs_prerelease.211008-1414.COMPUETR 2:...
  6. Two Computers, Different Versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Computers, Different Versions: Hi! I have two computers in the Windows Insider Program. Both of them have been upgraded to Windows 11, but apparently different versions. COMPUTER 1: Lenovo Desktop AIO, A12 Processor, Windows Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 22478.rs_prerelease.211008-1414.COMPUETR 2:...
  7. Different device times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different device times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  8. Different devices times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different devices times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  9. Windows 10 2004 and 20H2 Update Errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 and 20H2 Update Errors: My PC is not up to date with versions 2004 and 20H2. First I tried to update, it showed me an error in which I was told to disable my antivirus and try again. I did as said from the customer help. I even uninstalled my antivirus. Yet it is showing me two different errors...
  10. Different Passwords for Two Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Passwords for Two Computers: I recently changed the password to my Microsoft Account, which I use to sign into my desktop computer. I have it set to sync across all devices. However, whenever I log into my laptop computer, I need to put in the old password. Yet, it shows I'm signed into my Microsoft...