Windows 10: windows store is greyed out

Discus and support windows store is greyed out in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; windows stoe is greyed out wont open ive already tried most stuff ihave seen on the internet such as wsreset sfc/scannow ive tried to reset the app and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ramennn, Apr 1, 2021.

1. ramennn Win User

windows store is greyed out

windows stoe is greyed out wont open ive already tried most stuff ihave seen on the internet such as wsreset sfc/scannow ive tried to reset the app and i cant uninstall nothing seems to be working? the same is happening to my game bar its greyed out and wont open idk what to do but its blocking me from using games and such? windows store is greyed out 0d5f6d07-2636-4d92-80ee-a2dd1bb759ff?upload=true.png also alot of the games i play when i try to play them this pops up windows store is greyed out 29670c34-b89a-4a8c-be66-81295e3ad4f3?upload=true.png

:)

ramennn, Apr 1, 2021

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 1, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2021
  4. windows store is greyed out

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

windows store is greyed out

1. windows store is greyed out - Similar Threads - store greyed

2. Install button greys out in store after clicking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install button greys out in store after clicking it: Everytime I try to install something I get a greyed out install button. I have tried every step any Microsoft rep will tell me from using "WSReset.exe" all the way to using the media creation tool for a repair install nothing has worked and I have no Idea what else to try. I...
  3. Install button greys out in store after clicking it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button greys out in store after clicking it: Everytime I try to install something I get a greyed out install button. I have tried every step any Microsoft rep will tell me from using "WSReset.exe" all the way to using the media creation tool for a repair install nothing has worked and I have no Idea what else to try. I...
  4. microsoft store wont download Minecraft launcher, just greys out install when clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store wont download Minecraft launcher, just greys out install when clicked: ive tried installing the launcher from mincraft.net it says unable to connect to the microsoft store then redirects me to the store AND the microsoft store it just greys out on once install is clicked. or if if manages to get past that it greys out on where it will install...
  5. microsoft store wont download Minecraft launcher, just greys out install when clicked

microsoft store wont download Minecraft launcher, just greys out install when clicked: ive tried installing the launcher from mincraft.net it says unable to connect to the microsoft store then redirects me to the store AND the microsoft store it just greys out on once install is clicked. or if if manages to get past that it greys out on where it will install...
  6. Install button goes grey when I click on it in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install button goes grey when I click on it in Microsoft Store: Im trying to download something in the Microsoft Store, but when I click install the button just goes grey and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-button-goes-grey-when-i-click-on-it-in/face23a4-cb36-4db5-b7d5-bfcd8aaf5729
  7. Install button goes grey when I click on it in Microsoft Store

Install button goes grey when I click on it in Microsoft Store: Im trying to download something in the Microsoft Store, but when I click install the button just goes grey and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-button-goes-grey-when-i-click-on-it-in/face23a4-cb36-4db5-b7d5-bfcd8aaf5729
  8. microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download: i have already re-register ms store it doesnt work, resetting it doesnt work and signing out account in ms store still wont work.or sometimes it is starting to download but it is stuck on starting download. plz help...
  9. microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download

microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download: i have already re-register ms store it doesnt work, resetting it doesnt work and signing out account in ms store still wont work.or sometimes it is starting to download but it is stuck on starting download. plz help...
  10. microsoft store install button greyed out / stuck on starting download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store