Windows 10: Windows Store is missing and I can't reinstall it

Discus and support Windows Store is missing and I can't reinstall it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Mike, I read in a post somewhere that simply rebooting could eliminate the problem with Macrium, so I did so, and it worked. The backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clevinski, Apr 9, 2016.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Windows Store is missing and I can't reinstall it

Ok Charlie, one more thing you should do is make a bootable Macrium Rescue disk, on a usb flash drive. This way you will have access to your backup image files, if you can't boot into windows. Just keep it for any emergency that might happen. This feature is listed under Other options in your Macrium main page. *Smile

OldMike65, Apr 10, 2016
  2. clevinski Win User

Hi, Mike,

Booting into Safe Mode allowed me to move the ISO file, which I will save, as you recommended. Every one of your suggestions has worked, and I have been able to resolve the original problem, which has plagued me in one form or another for months. I just want to say I really appreciate all your help.

I made a Macrium Rescue Media, but I made it on CD. The documentation said that you could use CD, DVD or USB drive. I happened to have CDs, so I used them. I assume that would be OK as opposed to the flash drive? I understand you need the Rescue Media to regain control of the laptop in the event of some failures; otherwise, there is no point to making the image.

Thanks again,
    Charlie

clevinski, Apr 11, 2016
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    That's Great Charlie !! Very glad that everything worked out too. Its fine to use your CD if that's a better choice for you.
    Glad I could help you....that's what we are all here for. Take Care Charlie *Smile

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store is missing and I can't reinstall it

1. Windows Store is missing and I can't reinstall it - Similar Threads - Store missing can't

2. Why can't I reinstall Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I reinstall Windows Store?: I have tried using the PowerShell Admin way, where I type in the command in PowerShell Admin and I restarted my computer, but it also did not show up. I then tried the add feature way, but that also did not work out as I did not see the store in the features you choose. What...
  3. Why can't I reinstall Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I reinstall Windows Store?: I have tried using the PowerShell Admin way, where I type in the command in PowerShell Admin and I restarted my computer, but it also did not show up. I then tried the add feature way, but that also did not work out as I did not see the store in the features you choose. What...
  4. Can't Reinstall Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Windows Store: I got problem w/ Microsoft store using win 11, so i removed itW/ pwshell i use Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore*\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentModeand i get this error messageAlso Windows Search don't work, and i'm not able...
  5. Can't Reinstall Windows Store

Can't Reinstall Windows Store: I got problem w/ Microsoft store using win 11, so i removed itW/ pwshell i use Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore*\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentModeand i get this error messageAlso Windows Search don't work, and i'm not able...
  6. I can't reinstall Microsoft Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't reinstall Microsoft Windows Store: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Microsoft Windows Store. I've tried every method I've come across so far and none of it is working for me even the PowerShell commands won't work for me.I was wondering if there was any way I can fix this problem or if there was any other...
  7. I can't reinstall Microsoft Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reinstall Microsoft Windows Store: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Microsoft Windows Store. I've tried every method I've come across so far and none of it is working for me even the PowerShell commands won't work for me.I was wondering if there was any way I can fix this problem or if there was any other...
  8. I can't reinstall Microsoft Windows Store

9. Can't reinstall WIndows Store

Can't reinstall WIndows Store: Hello I have a problem with windows store and some apps like xbox helper. I tried to change name of .exe file of game at windowsapps folder and I have followed some tutorials how to get acces, however i still couldn't and this is where I messed up I think. After that I...
  10. Can't reinstall WIndows Store

Can't reinstall WIndows Store: Hello I have a problem with windows store and some apps like xbox helper. I tried to change name of .exe file of game at windowsapps folder and I have followed some tutorials how to get acces, however i still couldn't and this is where I messed up I think. After that I...
Tags: