Windows 10: Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script

Discus and support Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi There Windows store is missing user account after using Windows Debloater script. I had 2 Local accounts and everything was fine after script... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Neb Mitrovic, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script

Hi There

Windows store is missing user account after using Windows Debloater script.

I had 2 Local accounts and everything was fine after script was done.

Once I created 3rd local account, Windows store was missing.

1. Trouble-shooter doesn't work

2. Cant reset-it since its not in All Apps

3. I try every single PowerShell command to re-install this. (with -AllUsers command)

4. I did try to create new account - Still the same (even with Microsoft account)

5. wsreset.exe wont work --> You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

6. I did try MediaCreationTool to repair windows - didn't help

Not sure what else is left.

Strange part is, on first two local accounts, Store is still there, I can run msreset.exe, I can remove it with power shell and I can install it again with power shell command. It is available in All Apps - Everything is normal

It looks like Windows store is installed only on this 2 accounts.

(see pic below)

Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script c21b1d48-df63-49c9-9fee-19e53d4a7728?upload=true.jpg

Any idea how to fix this and how to get it back to all accounts?

Thanks,

Neb

:)

Neb Mitrovic, Apr 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 30, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script

1. Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script - Similar Threads - Store missing Debloater

2. script file "setup.js" missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    script file "setup.js" missing: I cannot find Windows script file "setup.js" anywhere and receive a message pops up that it is missing… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-file-setupjs-missing/464cea88-cdc3-46e7-9080-5d05d3962370
  3. Can't update windows and the windows store is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update windows and the windows store is missing: I tried every solution on the internet but still not fixing anything, plz help! [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-and-the-windows-store-is/e166068d-ab40-435b-89a4-7f4151e2d68e
  4. Windows store install service is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store install service is missing: I've been trying so hard to get my windows store to work over the last few days. I found that my windows updater was missing and my windows store install service was missing. I was able to reinstall windows updater but I'm unsure what I need to do to get my windows store...
  5. RchVE script is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RchVE script is missing: Everytime i connect my charger to the computer i get a message saying there is a Windows script missing at the location C:/Users/rodri/AppData/Roaming/RchVE/jMzGi.vbs Thanks in advance for your help....
  6. Email Script Missing

in Browsers and Email
    Email Script Missing: Outlook inbox emails not showing any script when I open them when I use the windows store app but everything works on outlook.com. 65219
  7. Windows Store missing with latest updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store missing with latest updates: I'm running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 17063.rs_prerelease.171213-1610. Starting with the last release (I don't know the number. It was the one that I received immediately after that Fall release was official), the Windows Store (Is it called the Microsoft Store,...
  8. Windows Store missing!

Windows Store missing!: I've had issues with cortana and the notification center before and got them back by restoring them, but the windows store is the last piece of the puzzle. The directory is not there either. I've tried every single thing on this forum with one exception. Reinstallation. That...
  9. Windows 10 Store - Missing

Windows 10 Store - Missing: How can i reinstall store?... For some reason, store went corrupt or bad. Cant run "wsreset.exe" also. Cant open start menu, notifications, search, etc... Any way to reinstall the store app? 8767
  10. Missing Windows Store

Missing Windows Store: Hello everybody. I have installed Win X today and also I have deleted every metro app with command in power shell ( I did it this way beause everytime i uninstalled app, Windows Store started to download it again ). But this command have also deleted Windows Store. Is there...