Windows 10: Windows Store is uninstalled can't get it back

Discus and support Windows Store is uninstalled can't get it back in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I made a severe mistake and uninstalled windows store using powershell commands. I can't reinstall it. I tried every powershell or cmd commands... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FrançoisFerré, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Windows Store is uninstalled can't get it back

Hi,

I made a severe mistake and uninstalled windows store using powershell commands.

I can't reinstall it. I tried every powershell or cmd commands there is to get the installation package back, none of the work.

There is no windows store folder in my windowsapps folder. I also don't seem to have the xml app manifest nowhere.

Tried to repair my windows 10 with an iso, didn't solve the problem...

:)

FrançoisFerré, Jan 31, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Windows Store is uninstalled can't get it back :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Windows Store is uninstalled can't get it back

uninstalled windows store

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Windows Store was accidently removed and you are trying to reinstall it. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps reinstalling the Windows Store.

The following command reinstalls all apps in Windows:

• Open Start Menu and type powershell
    • right-click on PowerShell and select "Run as Administrator" option.
    Then Enter the following command that will reinstall all the modern apps
    in Windows :

• Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Hit Enter and Restart the machine and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store is uninstalled can't get it back

1. Windows Store is uninstalled can't get it back - Similar Threads - Store uninstalled can't

2. Uninstalled Realtek audio manager and can't get it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Realtek audio manager and can't get it back.: My wired headphones weren't working so I uninstalled the audio manager and now I can't get it back. I've restarting my computer, but it doesn't show up. If anybody could tell me how to get it back and maybe tell me how I can make my headphones work, that would be great....
  3. Uninstalled Realtek audio manager and can't get it back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled Realtek audio manager and can't get it back.: My wired headphones weren't working so I uninstalled the audio manager and now I can't get it back. I've restarting my computer, but it doesn't show up. If anybody could tell me how to get it back and maybe tell me how I can make my headphones work, that would be great....
  4. Microsoft Store is uninstalled and doesn't come back

Microsoft Store is uninstalled and doesn't come back: Hi. I've noticed that the Microsoft Store app was gone from my computer, I've tried many things on the internet and even on this website, but Microsoft Store hasn't returned, no matter what I do. I can't download apps and access many files and programs that require the Store...
  5. Uninstalled Windows Scan and Can't Get It Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Windows Scan and Can't Get It Back: I don't know if I'm in the right topic area for this issue that I need help with. Windows Scan worked great until it didn't about a year ago. I thought an uninstall/reinstall would solve the problem. I uninstalled Windows Scan, but I cannot get the app from Microsoft Store...
  6. Uninstalled Windows Scan and Can't Get It Back

Uninstalled Windows Scan and Can't Get It Back: I don't know if I'm in the right topic area for this issue that I need help with. Windows Scan worked great until it didn't about a year ago. I thought an uninstall/reinstall would solve the problem. I uninstalled Windows Scan, but I cannot get the app from Microsoft Store...
  7. Uninstalled Windows Scan and Can't Get It Back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Help? I uninstalled Microsoft Store and can't get it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help? I uninstalled Microsoft Store and can't get it back?: so the problem is pretty simple, I uninstalled Microsoft Store by accident along with other things like microsoft word by accident when i reset my PC. i've been trying various solutions throughout the months like running powershell but it doesn't work. Could anyone help me?...
  9. I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back: I installed Ubuntu beside my Windows 10. I was watching videos using Ubuntu and Bluetooth headphones but suddenly my headphones disconnected from my laptop and Bluetooth was turned off. I tried many times to turn it on and restart it using the terminal but no response. So, I...
  10. Windows Store Deleted; Can't Get it Back

Windows Store Deleted; Can't Get it Back: I recently got a new HP laptop and one of the first things I did was download and run Decrap My Computer (Remove Bloatware from Windows | Decrap My Computer ) to get rid of all the bloatware that came preinstalled on it. So I ran the program and It did what it said it would,...