Windows 10: Windows store isn't opening

Discus and support Windows store isn't opening in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I was trying to get something from the Microsoft Store and then It pulls up with this message. "Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by axelthescout, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Windows store isn't opening

Hello. I was trying to get something from the Microsoft Store and then It pulls up with this message. "Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." When I refresh, it shortly says "Check your connection. Microsoft Store needs to be online. It looks like you're not." and then changes to the first one. I've tried restarting my laptop, changing accounts, and disabling my antivirus. I have an ethernet connection so I don't know if that could be the reason.

:)

axelthescout, Jul 12, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows store isn't opening

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows store isn't opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows store isn't opening

1. Windows store isn't opening - Similar Threads - store isn't opening

2. My Microsoft store isn't working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store isn't working: Hello, I need help with my Microsoft store, I can't access it because I keep getting a message that i am not connected to the internet and yet I have perfect connection. I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks....
  3. Paint Isn't opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Isn't opening: When I double click on paint 3D it breifly shows the start up window but then it just closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-isnt-opening/96e95c46-35dd-4a84-97a4-8cb8ab46d22e
  4. windows store not opening

windows store not opening: when i try to open any app made by microsoft it just stays there for a few seconds and then closes i have no idea what this happens but i paid my money for my games so i want to play them eksde thank you -alex...
  5. Excel isn't opening properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel isn't opening properly: I keep getting this error message when I open Excel "We're sorry, but Excel has run into an erro that is preventing it from working correctly". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-isnt-opening-properly/86d62775-29f3-4bca-93d6-6b6113176ab1
  6. Store not opening

Store not opening: I need to install some apps from the Store and it simply won't open. It flashes as if it's going to open and then disappears. I tried every single possible solution on this MS forum and it still won't fix my Store. Hope someone can provide me a solution. Thank you...
  7. Store not opening

Store not opening: I need to install some apps from the Store and it simply won't open. It flashes as if it's going to open and then disappears. I tried every single possible solution on this MS forum and it still won't fix my Store. Hope someone can provide me a different solution. Thank...
  8. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

Microsoft Store isn't on my PC: I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-on-my-pc/d2135e97-cfa9-4c97-b401-f4331e92b13e"
  9. Onedrive share link isn't opening

Onedrive share link isn't opening: Hey, Recently, I was not being able to shares my images with clients. Whenever my clients click the share links, it keeps showing "1drv.ms’s server IP address could not be found.". I believe there's an error/bugs with my Onedrive share links, it was working perfectly fine...
  10. Windows store will not open

Windows store will not open: I am having issues with the windows store in windows 10. It will not open and when it did a few days ago it would not download anything. I have a Compaq computer and downloaded windows 10 on a computer running windows 7 home edition. Thanks 17125