Windows 10: Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever.

Discus and support Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, just reinstalled windows, everything seems fine except windows store no longer works properly. I did a hardware change FYI, my motherboard,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexanderCockatrice, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever.

Hey, just reinstalled windows, everything seems fine except windows store no longer works properly. I did a hardware change FYI, my motherboard, already removed the old PC from my account that didn't help. I also tried doing the troubleshooter which only enables UAC but even with that nothing happens. Tried resetting it from add/remove, tried resetting the cache with wsreset. Nothing works. Feels like something is acting up. The error code is : 0x80240438

:)

AlexanderCockatrice, Apr 19, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 19, 2022
  3. App downloads stucked in windows store

Hello,

Resetting the Windows Store cache can fix the following issues:

• Store freezing up
    • Store being slow or unresponsive
    • Display issues with apps on main screen
    • App counts, including free and paid apps
    If you are still facing this issue, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Command prompt (admin).

• Enter the below commands one by one and hit Enter key. These commands will check and repair if there are any corrupted Windows files

Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Sfc /scannow

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 19, 2022
  4. Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever.

Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever.

1. Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever. - Similar Threads - Store issues stuck

2. Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever: [IMG]Microsoft Store is an extremely useful platform for Windows users to download Microsoft apps. But, sometimes, Microsoft Store may run into issues like it may get stuck forever on the loading screen with infinite loading. When stuck on the loading screen, Microsoft Store...
  3. Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever.: Hey, just reinstalled windows, everything seems fine except windows store no longer works properly. I did a hardware change FYI, my motherboard, already removed the old PC from my account that didn't help. I also tried doing the troubleshooter which only enables UAC but even...
  4. Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store issues/stuck on downloading forever.: Hey, just reinstalled windows, everything seems fine except windows store no longer works properly. I did a hardware change FYI, my motherboard, already removed the old PC from my account that didn't help. I also tried doing the troubleshooter which only enables UAC but even...
  5. windows store stuck at downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store stuck at downloading: I am downloading some app from windows store but is stuck at downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-stuck-at-downloading/78cbd366-f959-4451-85fc-0f87c2e744e7
  6. Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.

Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.: Recently, I redeemed a code for Windows 10 Minecraft on Windows Store, and it all went smoothly up until I tried to physically install the game. For the past 7 hours, Minecraft has been in the download queue, saying that it's "starting download..." when nothing has actually...
  7. Microsoft store takes forever to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store takes forever to download: I have been trying to download some games but it is taking forever. I can't believe it has download on 700kb in 1 hour. Anyone got a fix for this so please let me know....
  8. Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads"

Windows store freezes and keeps loading forever in "Downloads": When i click install/update/get updates the store freezes and in the "Downloads" part it keeps loading[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-freezes-and-keeps-loading-forever-in/3145f5b6-8b0d-4ae7-a1a1-e8f06d965164"
  9. Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever: [ATTACH] This is what it looks like. Essentially, my problem is that there are two non-existent downloads in the download queue, making what I want to download (or in this case update) be pending forever. I tried logging out and signing back in the store, using wsreset.exe,...
  10. Windows store(downloads are stuck!)

Windows store(downloads are stuck!): I had recently got a laptop with genuine win 10 pro as a b'day gift . For the first few days the store worked fine later until one day when the store was stuck at downloading the apps ! I had contacted the support which did not resolve the issue . I have tried all possible...