Windows 10: Windows Store Issues

Discus and support Windows Store Issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've just purchased State of Decay 2 on my PC since it has the Xbox Play It Anywhere capabilities, however I am having trouble with the installation... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by milanpatel1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Windows Store Issues

I've just purchased State of Decay 2 on my PC since it has the Xbox Play It Anywhere capabilities, however I am having trouble with the installation (On my PC). I am able to begin installing it, but it only downloads roughly 30 MB until it stops. If I pause and resume the installation it downloads another 30 MB and then stops. I would appreciate it if someone could find a fix to this issue. Thanks!

:)

milanpatel1, Jul 23, 2019

2. Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jul 23, 2019
  3. App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Windows Store Issues

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store Issues

1. Windows Store Issues - Similar Threads - Store Issues

2. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  3. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  4. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  6. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

"This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  7. I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.: In the latest update of Windows 11 and the Microsoft store MS, I encountered a rather annoying error: Apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store cannot be enabled in the Startupapps section of task manager. Furthermore, it cannot find the .exe file link of applications which...
  8. I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.

I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.: In the latest update of Windows 11 and the Microsoft store MS, I encountered a rather annoying error: Apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store cannot be enabled in the Startupapps section of task manager. Furthermore, it cannot find the .exe file link of applications which...
  9. Microsoft Store Sea of Thieves Update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Sea of Thieves Update issue: My Microsoft account won't allow me to update Sea of Thieves $60 btw in the Microsoft store. IT IS CURRENTLY UNPLAYABLE, as each time a new update becomes available I have to up date to play it, but MS say's it's unable to at the moment try again later. I tried and tried for...
  10. Microsoft Store Sea of Thieves Update issue

Microsoft Store Sea of Thieves Update issue: My Microsoft account won't allow me to update Sea of Thieves $60 btw in the Microsoft store. IT IS CURRENTLY UNPLAYABLE, as each time a new update becomes available I have to up date to play it, but MS say's it's unable to at the moment try again later. I tried and tried for...