Windows 10: Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something

Discus and support Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just built my new pc and I wanted to download halo wars 2 so I left it to download and I made the mistake of putting it to sleep. I came back and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Triplefuture, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something

So I just built my new pc and I wanted to download halo wars 2 so I left it to download and I made the mistake of putting it to sleep. I came back and I didnt make any progress so I closed the store and later i try to download halo mcc and the store crashed I tried it again and it crashed and so on. I see that halo wars 2 is still installing even though it hasn't made any problem in 2 hours and when I clicked on it, I wasn't taken to the windows store downloads and updates page with the loading circle nothing happening, what should I do?

submitted by /u/Triplefuture
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Triplefuture, Feb 13, 2020

2. store keeps crashing (windows 10)

Hi,

My husband bought an Asus X541S laptop a few days ago.

I have not been able to use the Windows store ever since I got the computer.

I have fun the troubleshooter, fixed time, done all the steps as suggested, but Windows store keeps on crashing every time I click on an app I want to download.

Please help.

Salmah.Erang, Feb 13, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something

Windows Store keep crashing

Hi Rohan,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

If the issue persists, try to clear and reset the Windows Store cache. To do that, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then select Command Prompt.
    • Type: WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something

1. Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something - Similar Threads - store keeps crashing

2. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  3. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  4. Microsoft Store crashes every time I try to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes every time I try to install Minecraft Launcher: I'm attempting to install Minecraft on the Microsoft Store but to no avail, it doesn't install and also crashes Microsoft Store. So, what did I do to fix the problem? I recently solved the issue myself and realized that other people experienced the same problem with no...
  5. Microsoft Store crashes every time I try to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store crashes every time I try to install Minecraft Launcher: I'm attempting to install Minecraft on the Microsoft Store but to no avail, it doesn't install and also crashes Microsoft Store. So, what did I do to fix the problem? I recently solved the issue myself and realized that other people experienced the same problem with no...
  6. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...: Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download and keeps giving me the 0x8007007E error. Please help me find a solution to this....
  7. Hard disk vanishes every time I download something?!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard disk vanishes every time I download something?!: My laptop has 2 hard disk partitions, C: and D: and is running Windows 10 build 19042.630. Recently I've been experiencing a very weird issue. Any time I download anything on D:, it vanishes. It disappears from My Computer however it shows up again once I restart my PC and...
  8. Hard disk vanishes every time I download something?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard disk vanishes every time I download something?!: My laptop has 2 hard disk partitions, C: and D: and is running Windows 10 build 19042.630. Recently I've been experiencing a very weird issue. Any time I download anything on D:, it vanishes. It disappears from My Computer however it shows up again once I restart my PC and...
  9. Every time I try to download something it says it has a virus and was deleted.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I try to download something it says it has a virus and was deleted.: I am having an issue on my computer where everytime I try to download a file it says a virus was detected and was deleted. Recently I have wanting to use my computer for my zoom calls but when I try downloading it A bar pops up asking to run or save I hit run and says...
  10. Windows store keeps crashing every time I select an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store keeps crashing every time I select an app: I haven't been able to download any apps directly from the app store and so after checking on this forum site for any solutions, I tried out the most posted one which was to reset the app store. This only aggravated the situation, such that the homepage would load well but...