Windows 10: Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something

Discus and support Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just built my new pc and I wanted to download halo wars 2 so I left it to download and I made the mistake of putting it to sleep. I came back and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Triplefuture, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something

So I just built my new pc and I wanted to download halo wars 2 so I left it to download and I made the mistake of putting it to sleep. I came back and I didnt make any progress so I closed the store and later i try to download halo mcc and the store crashed I tried it again and it crashed and so on. I see that halo wars 2 is still installing even though it hasn't made any problem in 2 hours and when I clicked on it, I wasn't taken to the windows store downloads and updates page with the loading circle nothing happening, what should I do?

submitted by /u/Triplefuture
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Triplefuture, Feb 13, 2020

2. store keeps crashing (windows 10)

Hi,

My husband bought an Asus X541S laptop a few days ago.

I have not been able to use the Windows store ever since I got the computer.

I have fun the troubleshooter, fixed time, done all the steps as suggested, but Windows store keeps on crashing every time I click on an app I want to download.

Please help.

Salmah.Erang, Feb 13, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something

Windows Store keep crashing

Hi Rohan,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

If the issue persists, try to clear and reset the Windows Store cache. To do that, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then select Command Prompt.
    • Type: WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something

1. Windows store keeps crashing every time I try to download something - Similar Threads - store keeps crashing

2. Search Bar keeps crashing when I try to type/click something

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Bar keeps crashing when I try to type/click something: Title says it all, it stays up for like half a second then closes on me, this started happening like maybe 2-3 days ago?? Is anyone else having this issue? After some digging I saw that a lot of people were getting this same problem this week which makes me think it has...
  3. Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something: My context menus keep popping up whenever I click on a link. To get rid of it I have to press the ESC button. Any ideas how to stop this from happening? I don't use a mouse--I use the number pad instead....
  4. Windows keeps on updating, and then reverting the update (something failed), every time I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps on updating, and then reverting the update (something failed), every time I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wakils [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0wg1z/windows_keeps_on_updating_and_then_reverting_the/
  5. Microsoft store keeps crashing when trying to download The Outer Worlds. No issues...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store keeps crashing when trying to download The Outer Worlds. No issues...: The Microsoft store keeps crashing when I am trying to pre-install The Outer Worlds. How is this possible? This is why I use steam. Would never touch this store if it released on Steam. It's native to Windows why the ef would it be doing this other than it's a terribly...
  6. windows keeps downloading something and I cant stop it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows keeps downloading something and I cant stop it: This morning when i turned on my PC my network got completely saturated so I started searching for the culprit and it seems to be Delivery Optimization process and i cant stop it. I cant disable the service I get a Access denied error. I can temporarily disable it for like...
  7. trying to download something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to download something: you see I'm trying to download a animation program called Macromedia Flash (adobe flash player) but idk which site to download it from I tried to download it on few sites but it seem to say it was not safe to download or not commonly downloaded since its a exe file I'm not...
  8. Error occurs every time I try to lig into Windows Store (Windows 10)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error occurs every time I try to lig into Windows Store (Windows 10): Hi! I've been trying to log into Microsoft Store on my pc, and I receive the same error every time, which is shown below. [ATTACH] I've gone through the forums dozens of times, I tried to get assistance from Microsoft Virtual Agent, but that kept me going around in...
  9. windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to...: c:\WINDmOWS\system32\comexp.msc The service cannot not accept control messages at this time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/windows-10-i-keep-getting-this-message-on-all/d17a2b98-fe47-4b39-ac6b-7fcf105d3364
  10. Windows Store keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store keeps crashing: I've read that this is happening to alot of folks; on my wife's upgraded win 10 home install, the store opens up for a second, then shuts down...no matter what I do, it keeps happening.. Anyone figured out a fix for this yet? thanks! 9773