Windows 10: Windows Store lies?

Discus and support Windows Store lies? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to install Forza, after three hours its still like this with nothing in the drive its installing to. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by matthew007800, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Windows Store lies?

Trying to install Forza, after three hours its still like this with nothing in the drive its installing to.

Windows Store lies? [​IMG]

:)

matthew007800, Feb 4, 2019

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Windows Store lies?

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store lies?

1. Windows Store lies? - Similar Threads - Store lies

2. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  3. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  4. I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading...: I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading the game I click play and nothing happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-ark-survival-evolved-on-the/c29e3495-9341-44ef-91e8-6028cf8e8c14
  5. microsoft store issue can't download anything

microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  6. I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading...

I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading...: I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading the game I click play and nothing happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-ark-survival-evolved-on-the/c29e3495-9341-44ef-91e8-6028cf8e8c14
  7. games I own on xbox when i go to microsoft store says woun't work on my pc but is a lie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games I own on xbox when i go to microsoft store says woun't work on my pc but is a lie: games I own on xbox when i go to microsoft store says it woun't work on my pc when i have the same games downloaded from steam and I know they will work for sure but microsoft store thinks differently and not letting me download the games unless is something weak like candy...
  8. games I own on xbox when i go to microsoft store says woun't work on my pc but is a lie

games I own on xbox when i go to microsoft store says woun't work on my pc but is a lie: games I own on xbox when i go to microsoft store says it woun't work on my pc when i have the same games downloaded from steam and I know they will work for sure but microsoft store thinks differently and not letting me download the games unless is something weak like candy...
  9. Why does Microsoft Store lie about download speed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does Microsoft Store lie about download speed?: I am currently downloading Asphalt 9, and MS store tells me it is coming in at 9-12MB per secind. When i can clearly see it struggling to clear a MB every second or six. If it REALLY was coming in at between 9 and 12MB per second, i reckon those 2.5GBs would have arrived...
  10. windows store download speed shower lying of speeds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows store download speed shower lying of speeds.: im currently downloading sea of thieves and it says im getting 70 Mb/s ive never gotten speeds so quick in my life. yet it says i am and im downloading suuuuuper slow. like 2 hours for 25 gigs. in steam i get 15 Mb/s and it goes way quicker than this is. anyone have a fix?...