Windows 10: Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors

Discus and support Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows Specification:Windows 10 Pro Ver. 21H1 - OS Build 19043.1165Device:Surface Book i7 Drivers and OS fully updatedA couple of weeks ago after what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shill22, Aug 26, 2021.

1. shill22 Win User

Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors

Windows Specification:Windows 10 Pro Ver. 21H1 - OS Build 19043.1165Device:Surface Book i7 Drivers and OS fully updatedA couple of weeks ago after what I assume was an update, the following known apps and processes stopped working as prescribed with their error codes:Windows Store - Code: 0x80131500 - Feedback Hub - "Something went wrong... trouble signing you in... check your connection..."Taskbar 'News and Interests' live feed - "We're having trouble loading your feed. You might be offline..."Cortana - "We're having trouble signing you in"Netflix - "... problem communicating with Netflix."

:)

shill22, Aug 26, 2021

2. FEEDBACK HUB is not Visible

Hi,

You may not be able to see Feedback hub if there is a connection problem on your computer. We still suggest Running the Windows Store Apps and Resetting the Windows Store Cache by following the steps given below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Reset the Windows Store Cache

• To do so, press the Win key + R to open the Run window.

• Then type ‘wsreset’ into Run and press Return.

• The Windows Store window will then open when the cache is cleared.

Update us with the result.

Jenicel Dri, Aug 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Insider Preview App update - Feedback Hub app version 1.1609.2851.0

Source: L: Feedback Hub

Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors [​IMG]

Brink, Aug 26, 2021
  4. Jim Lewis Win User

Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors

Feedback hub app

Thanks, Brink! I had the same problem on 4 of 4 computers that I updated after ~5/25/17 with latest Feedback Hub app, version 1.1704.1361.0 Resetting the Feedback Hub app as you describe in your link worked for me. Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors :)Amazing how fragile the Feedback Hub and Windows Store in general are as this sort of malady has occurred a number of times over the years for me with Windows 10.

Jim Lewis, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors - Similar Threads - Store Live Feeds

2. Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking: I have been dealing with this for three years now. Very simply Microsoft Store does not work. In the interim, I have given hours to trying every remedy provided here. They have all failed. This is annoying, since some apps are exclusively distributed through the store. I have...
  3. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  4. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  5. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  6. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  7. Functionality in the Feedback hub app??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Functionality in the Feedback hub app??: How to add buttons (previous and next, and better yet also numbers) to feedback hub app? All feedbacks do not fit in the application window! Only 50 reviews are visible in the "all feedback" window. Many other feedbacks are hidden and not visible. Screenshot attached...
  8. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  9. Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working

Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working: Hello community! I noticed yesterday that, all of a sudden, my photos wouldn't open in the Photos app, anymore. I would get an error message that the file was not found. [ATTACH] I repaired and reset the app to no avail, then uninstalled it via the Powershell with...
  10. Feedback hub app

Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...