Windows 10: Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation

Discus and support Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I had just reinstalled windows however it seems as if the windows store is missing on my computer. I have tried getting it via the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BigBand_it, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation

Hello! I had just reinstalled windows however it seems as if the windows store is missing on my computer. I have tried getting it via the GetAppXPackage command with powershell however even that has not worked.

submitted by /u/BigBand_it
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BigBand_it, Aug 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation

1. Windows Store Missing on New Windows Installation - Similar Threads - Store Missing Installation

2. New install of windows 10 Store is not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New install of windows 10 Store is not installed: I just reinstalled windows 10 and the Microsoft Store is missing. How to reinstall Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-install-of-windows-10-store-is-not-installed/cdafd271-fa47-43c9-98d6-8b80aa5aa4a1
  3. Windows Store Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Store Missing: Hi, so recently I installed forza horizon 4 demo from the windows store on my low end pc which does not meet the minimum reqirements. I was warned when I opened the game that I would have problems but I continued and it started. Then I had some problems like getting stuck on...
  4. Missing Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Windows Store: I don't have a windows store on my computer after a fresh install of Windows 10. If I want to open the calculator with windows key + r and then type calc it says: You need a new app to open this ms-calculator link. I tried running this powershell command: Get-AppxPackage...
  5. Window Store Missing

Window Store Missing: Recently rested windows fully and it started blue screening restarted it again and now Microsoft store is now missing and a bunch of the other apps like photos. Tried doing wsreset and no luck it said that you'll need a new app to open the ms windows store. Tried going to...
  6. Windows store missing.

Windows store missing.: Ever since I got my pc it hasnt been there. I have tried resetting my pc and many other methods but none of them have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-missing/462f4871-b693-446c-b7a3-ce0f25f5e84f
  7. windows store missing

windows store missing: so i have reset my laptop and saw that the microsoft store was gone its not on the taskbar i searched it and still didnt come up im quite frustrated about this someone please help this hasnt happened before...
  8. Windows store install service is missing

Windows store install service is missing: I've been trying so hard to get my windows store to work over the last few days. I found that my windows updater was missing and my windows store install service was missing. I was able to reinstall windows updater but I'm unsure what I need to do to get my windows store...
  9. Download/Install button missing in Windows Store

Download/Install button missing in Windows Store: This problem was brought up a couple of years ago, and apparently resolve in a Windows update. However, I just picked up a new HP notebook yesterday. After spending the day scratching the surface on installing software, I went to the Windows Store, and found that the download...
  10. Missing Windows Store

Missing Windows Store: Hello everybody. I have installed Win X today and also I have deleted every metro app with command in power shell ( I did it this way beause everytime i uninstalled app, Windows Store started to download it again ). But this command have also deleted Windows Store. Is there...