Windows 10: Windows store missing.

Discus and support Windows store missing. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried all available solutions to redownload the Microsoft Store. Nothing works. I tried the "reset manually" option and got this error message:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Michael_Hiler, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Windows store missing.

I have tried all available solutions to redownload the Microsoft Store. Nothing works. I tried the "reset manually" option and got this error message:

Set-Location : A positional parameter cannot be found that accepts argument '*Microsoft.WindowsStore*'.
    At line:1 char:1
    + cd C:\Users\micha\Desktop.\reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1 *Microsoft. ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: : [Set-Location], ParameterBindingException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PositionalParameterNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SetLocationCommand

Resetting Cache doesn't work, the Reset Microsoft Storedoesn't work, using Windows Troubleshooter doesn't work,Re-Register doesn't work, Run DISM command doesn't work,Create New User Account doesn't work and neither does it work inSuper Administrator.

NOTHING WORKS!!!!!!

:)

Michael_Hiler, Jan 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows store missing.

Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows store missing.

1. Windows store missing. - Similar Threads - store missing

2. Microsoft store install service is missing and due to that i can't install/update from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store install service is missing and due to that i can't install/update from...: I've been trying so hard to get my microsoft store to work over the last few days and while following tutorials like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqDupVEHM1I&list=WL&index=3&t=222s&ab_channel=CrownGEEK and i noticed that "Microsoft store install" is missing from...
  3. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  4. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  5. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure

Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure: Just today I noticed I couldn't open any Microsoft App or even Microsoft Store itself and that Microsoft Store was missing in the apps list.No fix helped, and I really don't want to reset Windows 11.I decided to try running sfc /scannow and DISM RestoreHealth but they both...
  7. Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure: Just today I noticed I couldn't open any Microsoft App or even Microsoft Store itself and that Microsoft Store was missing in the apps list.No fix helped, and I really don't want to reset Windows 11.I decided to try running sfc /scannow and DISM RestoreHealth but they both...
  8. Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing: I just got a new computer and my Microsoft store and my XBox gamebar are both missing, ive tried other fixes here and they don't seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-gamebar-missing/771c33c9-6822-47cd-adff-0654a88b1310
  9. Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing

Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing: I just got a new computer and my Microsoft store and my XBox gamebar are both missing, ive tried other fixes here and they don't seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-gamebar-missing/771c33c9-6822-47cd-adff-0654a88b1310
  10. Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing: I may have been tricked into downloading a malware that deleted my security options, thankfully it didn't go after my files. I've been in this situation for a few months now, it never hindered my computers performance and I can still do my work properly and download other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a positional parameter cannot be found that accepts argument *microsoft.windowsstore*.at line:1 char:1