Windows 10: Windows Store missing

Discus and support Windows Store missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to reinstall my windows because have dll error. But now, I have the other problem. I can´t found windows store. I try to reset WS, reinstal, run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alemones, Mar 31, 2020.

1. alemones Win User

Windows Store missing

I need to reinstall my windows because have dll error. But now, I have the other problem. I can´t found windows store. I try to reset WS, reinstal, run wsreset and shows this pop up like image.
    How can I fixed that???
    Windows Store missing [​IMG]

:)

alemones, Mar 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Store missing

Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store missing

1. Windows Store missing - Similar Threads - Store missing

2. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  3. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  4. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure

Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure: Just today I noticed I couldn't open any Microsoft App or even Microsoft Store itself and that Microsoft Store was missing in the apps list.No fix helped, and I really don't want to reset Windows 11.I decided to try running sfc /scannow and DISM RestoreHealth but they both...
  6. Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure: Just today I noticed I couldn't open any Microsoft App or even Microsoft Store itself and that Microsoft Store was missing in the apps list.No fix helped, and I really don't want to reset Windows 11.I decided to try running sfc /scannow and DISM RestoreHealth but they both...
  7. Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing: I just got a new computer and my Microsoft store and my XBox gamebar are both missing, ive tried other fixes here and they don't seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-gamebar-missing/771c33c9-6822-47cd-adff-0654a88b1310
  8. Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing

Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing: I just got a new computer and my Microsoft store and my XBox gamebar are both missing, ive tried other fixes here and they don't seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-gamebar-missing/771c33c9-6822-47cd-adff-0654a88b1310
  9. Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing: I may have been tricked into downloading a malware that deleted my security options, thankfully it didn't go after my files. I've been in this situation for a few months now, it never hindered my computers performance and I can still do my work properly and download other...
  10. Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing: I may have been tricked into downloading a malware that deleted my security options, thankfully it didn't go after my files. I've been in this situation for a few months now, it never hindered my computers performance and I can still do my work properly and download other...