Windows 10: Windows store & MSFS2020

Discus and support Windows store & MSFS2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear, I desperately need help. I had purchased MSFS2020 via STEAM and i got stucked at "Press Any key". However, also what i've seen it that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IvanDavidovic, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Windows store & MSFS2020

Dear,

I desperately need help.

I had purchased MSFS2020 via STEAM and i got stucked at "Press Any key". However, also what i've seen it that Microsoft store does not work as well, which i think has connection with the problem which i am experiencing same what is blocking MS store, might be blocking MSFS.

Error which i am receiving when want to open MS Store " Page could not be loaded, try again" Error code: 0x80131500 / CV: lVWyXSZldEeUadJX

I've been passing from tons of suggestions how to reset and get store back to work however nothing helps, also many resets done via cmd, but again problem is same.

Currently am having Win10 version 1909 and when i wanted to force update to 2004 via Windows update assistant, update has been performed however when its finished i see the screen saying " Undoing changes made to your computer" and reverts me back to previous version 1909.

I appreciate if anyone can come with the solution to help me!

Kind Regards

Ivan

:)

IvanDavidovic, Aug 22, 2020

2. Black screen when i click on MSFS2020

Your article had absolutely NO solution to resolving a black screen upon startup of MSFS2020. May i suggest if you have a desire to help resolve issues please spend a little time in doing so, instead of simply submitting an article...thank you

PhilBivins, Aug 22, 2020
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Windows store & MSFS2020

MSFS2020 NOT GIVING ME PREIMIUM DELUXE VERSION?

Hi guys i have purchased a game key and used it in the microsoft store for msfs2020 i spent alot of money for the extra aircraft and so on but the store has only downloaded the standard version HOW DO I GET WHAT I PAID FOR? many thanx.

Rogeraustin-davis, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows store & MSFS2020

1. Windows store & MSFS2020 - Similar Threads - store MSFS2020

2. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  3. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  4. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MSFS2020 asking for game disc when i bought digital version off Xbox store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 asking for game disc when i bought digital version off Xbox store.: I was trying to startup msfs2020 when it said "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator game disc. I bought it as a digital copy and have no idea why this is happening. I've seen another post about this that was a long time ago. someone replied saying you need to...
  6. MSFS2020 asking for game disc when i bought digital version off Xbox store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS2020 asking for game disc when i bought digital version off Xbox store.: I was trying to startup msfs2020 when it said "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator game disc. I bought it as a digital copy and have no idea why this is happening. I've seen another post about this that was a long time ago. someone replied saying you need to...
  7. Windows store and MsFs2020

Windows store and MsFs2020: Something is very wrong. I cant play, install or update MsFs2020. When i try to install, it downloads 2 Mb, and then fails. I can press retry, and i starts again, downloading 2 Mb and then fails. I have tried everything. Reset cache, remove store, cant reinstall store though....
  8. Cannot run, uninstall or install MSFS2020 from MS Store

Cannot run, uninstall or install MSFS2020 from MS Store: I bought MSFS 2020 from the Microsoft Store. It's always had issues, but now seems to be totally stuck. I can't run it says the device it's on is no longer connected uninstall it reports an error and tells me to "try again later" or install it store offers only "play" as an...
  9. error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store STORE_OFFICIAL MSFS2020

error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store STORE_OFFICIAL MSFS2020: Hello. I"m trying to install some missing content from MSFS2020 some airplanes, bushtrips etc and when download is started i receive this error: "error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store OFFICILA_STORE". With internet connection is everything...
  10. MSFS2020 icon used to work, now it takes me to Windows store, won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 icon used to work, now it takes me to Windows store, won't run: I purchased MSFS2020 through windows store couple of days ago. Pinned the icon to the task bar. Patiently downloaded all the content over several hours. I opened and ran it successfully 20+ times. Today, clicking the MSFS icon in the task bar takes me to Windows Store,...