Windows 10: windows store "my apps" never loads

Discus and support windows store "my apps" never loads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to store/account/my apps it never loads just opens a white page with a circle of spinning dots in centre so I cant restore my bought apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bluc, Jan 24, 2015.

1. bluc Win User

windows store "my apps" never loads

When I go to store/account/my apps it never loads just opens a white page with a circle of spinning dots in centre so I cant restore my bought apps. Any ideas how to fix? On build 9926 thanks

:)

2. drvarunap Win User

Jarvis app not functioning on Lumia 925??

I recently purchased Jarvis app from windows store for my lumia 925. When i start this app, it gets stuck on "I am warming up" page and says "loading artists" and the screen never changes after that. Kindly help.

drvarunap, Jan 24, 2015
  3. Broken Store & Apps

my store never finishes loading, windows update never gets past "looking for updates" and I can't install the proper Nvidia video drivers because their installer gets stuck on "repairing for install". I tried method 1 and got a message that the troubleshooter
    doesn't work for windows 10. trying method 2 I ended up with an open black box with a cursor and a windows store box that still never loads to the store.

GlenMcCarty, Jan 24, 2015
Thema:

windows store "my apps" never loads

1. windows store "my apps" never loads - Similar Threads - store apps never

2. Store never updates its apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store never updates its apps: I have Windows10. I updated my Windows couple of days ago and now my MS Store never updates apps. My third party security expired and now Im just using defender for my security system but my store never updates its apps. Says something went wrong in our end but im trying to...
  3. Store never updates its apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store never updates its apps: I have Windows10. I updated my Windows couple of days ago and now my MS Store never updates apps. My third party security expired and now Im just using defender for my security system but my store never updates its apps. Says something went wrong in our end but im trying to...
  4. Store never updates its apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store installed apps never shows

Store installed apps never shows: I installed apps in my MS Store it is working with the download and installation process however it will not show in my installed apps. When I checked on store again it shows download / get button in it. It never shows that I already own the app. This is the first time I used...
  6. Store installed apps never shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store installed apps never shows: I installed apps in my MS Store it is working with the download and installation process however it will not show in my installed apps. When I checked on store again it shows download / get button in it. It never shows that I already own the app. This is the first time I used...
  7. Store installed apps never shows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Store App not loading

Microsoft Store App not loading: I had problems with my system 2 weeks ago, had best buy fix it but my Microsoft Store disappeared. Now when I pull it up the whole page will not stay up. I have tried to pin it to my task bar it will not stay. * Moved from Research/Soundscape * Original title: App not...
  9. App store wont load

App store wont load: Hello, I have issues with a few of the apps and the app store itself will not open or load. They start to and pop on screen but then vanish and nothing happens. It happens with inbuilt webcam/camera, feedback hub, I dont understand. I have tried all the rersets and checking...
  10. Windows store and Xbox app won't load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows store and Xbox app won't load: Whenever I load either of them, they sit on their start up screen with the circles just going round is... well a circle. Any idea why they won't load for me? submitted by /u/Comic_Newbie [link] [comments]...