Windows 10: windows store "my apps" never loads

Discus and support windows store "my apps" never loads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to store/account/my apps it never loads just opens a white page with a circle of spinning dots in centre so I cant restore my bought apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bluc, Jan 24, 2015.

1. bluc Win User

windows store "my apps" never loads

When I go to store/account/my apps it never loads just opens a white page with a circle of spinning dots in centre so I cant restore my bought apps. Any ideas how to fix? On build 9926 thanks

:)

2. drvarunap Win User

Jarvis app not functioning on Lumia 925??

I recently purchased Jarvis app from windows store for my lumia 925. When i start this app, it gets stuck on "I am warming up" page and says "loading artists" and the screen never changes after that. Kindly help.

drvarunap, Jan 24, 2015
  3. Broken Store & Apps

my store never finishes loading, windows update never gets past "looking for updates" and I can't install the proper Nvidia video drivers because their installer gets stuck on "repairing for install". I tried method 1 and got a message that the troubleshooter
    doesn't work for windows 10. trying method 2 I ended up with an open black box with a cursor and a windows store box that still never loads to the store.

GlenMcCarty, Jan 24, 2015
Thema:

windows store "my apps" never loads

1. windows store "my apps" never loads - Similar Threads - store apps never

2. Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help: About 3 months ago i built my first PC and It's great. Windows and all drivers are up to date. The PC runs everything I need great from Steam, Battle.net and everything else........ BUT the WINDOWS STORE!!!! On my laptop the store runs perfect, but on this PC no apps...
  3. Windows store wont open, and a load of apps are greyed out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows store wont open, and a load of apps are greyed out: Hey guys, I REALLY need help here. For some reason a load of my apps are greyed out, and windows defender and Windows store wont open. I've tried Powershell and that WSReset.exe thing, but neither seemed to have any effect. I'm at my wits end here and I really need to get...
  4. Microsoft store doesnt load app page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesnt load app page: everything in the store works except loading the actual page. for example, i can search and find the game fine but when i click it, it just go to infinit loading, i have resetted the store and relogged in but nothing works. it also say 0x000001F7 as error what do i do?...
  5. windows 10 dvd player never stops loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 dvd player never stops loading: windows 10 never stops loading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvd-player-never-stops-loading/e143826d-99ab-45c1-ae28-4d14bb18f8b0
  6. My computer never had the Microsoft store installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My computer never had the Microsoft store installed: I have been trying to get Microsoft store app for my computer and I cannot get it what so ever and im using the website to use the community thing. says "ms-windows-store" I have used the windows apps troubleshooter and it says my cashe is damamged so I used "WSreset" and...
  7. app down load from MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app down load from MS store: I can not down load apps from MS app store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-down-load-from-ms-store/8e7682e0-5696-4a98-9503-26cf8e270d4e
  8. Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading

Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading: Suddenly, few of the apps on my PC have stopped working, which include Mail, Store, Films and TV. I looked on to this community page and tried to restore Microsoft Store through cmd, but it gives me an error: Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path...
  9. Never ending loading screen starting my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never ending loading screen starting my computer: Hey, so i've been having more problems with my PC and i hope you could help me cause of you being so helpfull last time. So this time i've been having a worse problem than the pc crashing while using it. Now my Computer won't even start, when i do turn on my PC it goes past...
  10. Windows 10 App Store Error Loading

Windows 10 App Store Error Loading: Hi Folks, I am having trouble loading the windows 10 store. When I click the tile it won't load. I then click on the store icon and it says This App Can't open. I have tried with another account and that opens the store no problem. I have run SFC and Disk Management tools...