Windows 10: windows store: my phone application

Discus and support windows store: my phone application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today an application in windows store updates again and again if i manually search for update. Anyone else noticed it? [img] 169595 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by boombastik, Dec 2, 2020.

1. windows store: my phone application

Today an application in windows store updates again and again if i manually search for update.
    Anyone else noticed it?

windows store: my phone application [​IMG]

:)

boombastik, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 2, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 2, 2020
  4. windows store: my phone application

Issues with some windows store Apps.

Thank you for getting back to us. We suggest that you reset your Windows Store. Resetting the Windows store will clear the cache and cookies of the said application. Please follow these steps:

• Left click on the Start menu and look for "Run".
    • Type "wsreset.exe".

We'll wait for your update.

Marvin Barc, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

windows store: my phone application

1. windows store: my phone application - Similar Threads - store phone application

2. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  3. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  4. Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App

Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App: Hi Microsoft store app is not functioning for some reason I don't know why. It is nowhere to be found in the Apps and Features section of the settings as well as My Phone app. My Phone App doesn't work either ... I don't know if both situations are connected ... but...
  5. Windows Your Phone application, doubled.

Windows Your Phone application, doubled.: Hello, I have strange issue. Your Phone shows double info on right click. What I try is to uninstal PS and install from store, uninstall with PS and install from WindowsApps. Try to install older version, because in WindowsApps, there is older version. Even try inplace...
  6. Window phone store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window phone store: I have same issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update i restored my phone but now i cant update any such a important apps or game like music or video app i have set my time and date but nothing works can anyone plz tell me...
  7. Window phone store

Window phone store: I have issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update whenever i install any game or app it said you dont have any applicable device linked to your account but i had linked my account i restored my phone but now i cant update...
  8. i broke my windows store/ applications

i broke my windows store/ applications: i have a problem i was cleaning my pc with cc cleaner and superantspyware but i seems i deleted some files that i should not have been deleting {i think it was something along the lines of win 10 dekit or something} groove music mailing program ever application that...
  9. store application

store application: need to reinstall Microsoft Store in my PC again. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-application/047aee2b-ea83-4687-897e-ee4f47b8350f
  10. Windows Store Applications

Windows Store Applications: Hey guys, Recently I've been having lots of trouble trying to install State of Decay 2 on my computer. The game is currently on the Xbox game pass and I wanted to give mouse and keyboard a try. However, every time I go into the Microsoft Store and click install the download...