Windows 10: Windows Store not allowing me to download Wampserver

Discus and support Windows Store not allowing me to download Wampserver in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I click on download on the wampserver website windows store pops up with a message warning that it's an app that's not in Windows Store. It has a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrendaMMWA, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Windows Store not allowing me to download Wampserver

When I click on download on the wampserver website windows store pops up with a message warning that it's an app that's not in Windows Store. It has a button that says "install anyway", but the button isn't doing anything. It's frozen. Please advise.

:)

BrendaMMWA, Oct 13, 2020
  2. sridharao Win User

Windows Defender blocks Wampserver

Ever since enabling Windows Defender on Windows 10 (version 1803 build 17134.112), Wampserver won't run. This after I enabled

Windows Defender > Virus & threat protection > Ransomware protection > Controlled folder access : On

I have excluded the entire folder where Wampserver is installed. I have also excluded the app (Wampserver). Yet, either the thee services won't run or localhost access is denied.

It is only after I set the controlled folder access to OFF that these services become available to me. How to address this problem?

sridharao, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Windows Store will not allow app download

Hi Glen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Mail app is inbuilt app and there is no option to uninstall it. It is not recommended to uninstall app from PowerShell as it might cause issue.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: Reset the Windows store

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, "WSReset.exe" and hit enter.
    After resetting check if you can see the mail app in the list.

Method 2: Try signing in using a new user account and check if the issue persists

I would suggest you to create a new user account and check the issue status in the new user account. This would help us to analyze the issue to find the cause and resolution

Create a user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Method 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Mail app using the PowerShell.

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the following command.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

4. Press
    Enter key.

After uninstalling the Mail app I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Mail app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/mail-and-calendar/9wzdncrfhvqm

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Windows Store not allowing me to download Wampserver

Windows Store Not Downloading

Hi,

We suggest that you try to reset your Windows Store as a work around for this issue.

To reset Windows Store, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store not allowing me to download Wampserver

1. Windows Store not allowing me to download Wampserver - Similar Threads - Store allowing download

2. Wampserver Not Automatically Updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wampserver Not Automatically Updating: Hello to All,I installed the WAMPSERVER fix months ago almost two years and no issues.I am still using Windows 10 and last Windows Update was Oct 15, 2022. The weatherbit.io data via WAMPSERVER is not automatically updating the Sharper Image Unit. This is day 2 of no updated...
  3. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  4. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  5. MInecraft will not allow me to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft will not allow me to download: As of now i got a new PC and is trying to redownload Minecraft but as i try i get this message Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But I am...
  6. MInecraft will not allow me to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MInecraft will not allow me to download: As of now i got a new PC and is trying to redownload Minecraft but as i try i get this message Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But I am...
  7. windows store wont allow me to download or use any windows store app Code: 0x803F81F5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store wont allow me to download or use any windows store app Code: 0x803F81F5: I get an error that basically says the only device I have on my account is 1 to many, does anyone know how to fix this error because you are supossed to have upto 10 devices linked. Code: 0x803F81F5 I already removed the computer multple times, try stuff in the power shell...
  8. Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft: I just bought Minecraft starter edition and clicked install, but when I install it, it says "Thank you! installing on your devices," and after clicking "Okay," it just gives me the option to install it again, without beginning the download. I tried refunding it but the option...
  9. Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive

Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive: I know this has been asked 1 million other times but the same copy pasted response from Microsoft's bots offer no solution to my problem I get an error code when I try and swap where new apps should be downloaded everything else can be put onto my other drive just fine :...
  10. Store not allowing me to download apps and games

Store not allowing me to download apps and games: I am trying to download Minecraft Windows 10 on my lenovo t440p. When I go try to download an app or game the install button is blue but when I go and try to download it I click the install button it does not do anything. I saw that my laptop is not in my "trusted devices"...