Windows 10: Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft

Discus and support Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft starter edition and clicked install, but when I install it, it says "Thank you! installing on your devices," and after clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stanislav CDP, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft

I just bought Minecraft starter edition and clicked install, but when I install it, it says "Thank you! installing on your devices," and after clicking "Okay," it just gives me the option to install it again, without beginning the download. I tried refunding it but the option didn't appear on my orders page.

So no I can neither install nor refund Minecraft, which sucks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers

:)

Stanislav CDP, Jul 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Minecraft purchase in Windows Store not allowing install on second family user / second computer.

Steps:

1. Bought Minecraft for my kids on PC1 using my account.

2. Went to PC2 logged in as me, installed Minecraft successfully.

3. On PC2 logged in as my kid (who is in the Microsoft family account as a child), tried to install Minecraft from store via her account.

Expected:

License check to indicate in store that I own the game; install Minecraft on child successfully.

Actual:

Windows store indicates that I need to buy a copy and won't install.

What is preventing this expected scenario from working, the second PC is one of my 10 allotted app/game PCs. The child user is a member of the family account. This has worked before, what limit is the store logic running into? # of installed instances
    of Minecraft perhaps? How to remedy, thank you.

johnhardyiv, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft

1. Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft - Similar Threads - store allowing install

2. MInecraft will not allow me to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft will not allow me to download: As of now i got a new PC and is trying to redownload Minecraft but as i try i get this message Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But I am...
  3. MInecraft will not allow me to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MInecraft will not allow me to download: As of now i got a new PC and is trying to redownload Minecraft but as i try i get this message Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But I am...
  4. Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.: I recently purchased the Halo: MasterChief Collection, however I encountered a number of problems in the process of downloading the games. The Microsoft Store first won't allow me to install anything, anytime I try and install something I receive the error message "Try Again...
  5. Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything: I've logged into the Microsoft store on my PC, I own Minecraft and a lot of other Microsoft games, when going to install them I click the button and the install option disappears than I click off into downloads to see if its installing and nothing, I than switch back and I...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 wont allow me to install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 wont allow me to install: Hello, i have a question! Can you download a older version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? Because im using Windows 10 1709 and it requires newer version of Windows 10 but if its not possible on Version 1709, Will it maybe work on 1809?...
  7. Microsoft store not allowing me to install games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not allowing me to install games: Hi I went on my pc after not going on it for a while and I decided to play Minecraft. When I tried to play online it said outdated client I knew the game needed a update so I went to update the game on the Microsoft store. The Microsoft store did not show any updated and...
  8. Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store will not allow me to Install FS 2020: Hi, I am running into a very frustrating problem with Microsoft store. I have purchased the FS 2020 deluxe edition, but the install button looks off and I and my cursor shows the blocked sign when i put it over it. I click on the 3 dots next to it and a panel comes up...
  9. Windows Store does not allow me to install device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store does not allow me to install device: Hi there, I bought Project Cars 2 on the windows store but I cannot install it. Below is the result when i try to install. I have the latest updates and windows installed. I have reset the windows store as well. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  10. Window store won't allow me to installed on current PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window store won't allow me to installed on current PC: When I attempt to installed it on my computer. I cant a red stop symbol. But it gives me the option to download on another device. This a windows 10 desktop....