Windows 10: Windows store not downloading,other problems fixed(UPDATE)

Discus and support Windows store not downloading,other problems fixed(UPDATE) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; System restore fixed my problems,and now I am back to a almost fully functioning O.S,except the windows store is not able to download anything(just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GioXmen, Aug 11, 2015.

1. GioXmen Win User

Windows store not downloading,other problems fixed(UPDATE)

System restore fixed my problems,and now I am back to a almost fully functioning O.S,except the windows store is not able to download anything(just like before I ****ed up the O.S),I will probably not try to fix it on my own,but if anybody has any suggestions I would try the out,oh and the error code was and is the same(0x80070005)

Windows store not downloading,other problems fixed(UPDATE) [​IMG]

*FIXED REGISTRY*
    ==================================================================
    OLD PROBLEM
    ==================================================================

:)

GioXmen, Aug 11, 2015

2. "WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" wont upgrade to windows 10 keep getting this error

How do I fix it??? "WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" wont upgrade to windows 10 keep getting this error

Downloading problems, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Update apps fails

Is there a fix for the app store update and download problems for Windows 10? I've tried the little things like resetting the store and a couple others and nothing is working. This is getting very annoying. Please fix this issue.

ericbrownYT, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

I already see how you invest another set of hours just to see that you cannot fix this blue screen (and remember that even if you could fix it, there is no guarantee that afterwards the store would be working).

I would try a new install - and I would ask myself, why my system is always failing. Arbitrarily running stuff from the command line could be part of the problem... ;-)

Joergi, Aug 12, 2015
  5. GioXmen Win User
    First of all,I would have gladly done a reinstall...if only it was not so painful to do,at this point I have a cloneed external drive sitting and it is identical to my current personal files since I havent really done anything over the past two days.

To do a reinstall would mean reinstalling,then downloading drivers and stuff,then manualy settings file permissions on the external drive to copy my files over(painful!) and praying to lord almighty that my files do not magicaly break the O.S again...

Looking back...I should have just pressed the downgrade to win 8.1 button xD

Well I am going to do the last ditch atempt at fixing the stuff windows restore ****ed...and that is runing windows restore in clean boot!

P.S I only have a restore point to the moment when only my store was not working...I had a better one when everything was ok...but windows deleted it ... sad...

GioXmen, Aug 12, 2015
  6. GioXmen Win User
    System restore fixed my **** up,so now I am only left with the small store download issue.

GioXmen, Aug 13, 2015
  7. GioXmen Win User
    Tweaking.com - Windows Repair fixed all of my current issues. Solved.

GioXmen, Aug 15, 2015
  8. Joergi Win User

Just for the record: WIndows has a refresh function, with which you can refresh your system. I did not have to use it myself yet, but this function should be able to restore the system while keeping drivers, personal files and so on in tact. This would be the installation method, which I would try first.

Joergi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows store not downloading,other problems fixed(UPDATE) - Similar Threads - store downloading problems

2. Microsoft Store Updates & Other Downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Updates & Other Downloads: Since installing Windows 11 The Microsoft Store hasn't worked correctly once. As soon as it loads, and I click on "Library" it shows a list of apps that need to be updated or are currently in the process of updating but absolutely nothing is happening. Clicking "Update All"...
  3. Microsoft Store Updates & Other Downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Updates & Other Downloads: Since installing Windows 11 The Microsoft Store hasn't worked correctly once. As soon as it loads, and I click on "Library" it shows a list of apps that need to be updated or are currently in the process of updating but absolutely nothing is happening. Clicking "Update All"...
  4. Windows Update and Microsoft store download problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Microsoft store download problem: When i clicked on Windows Update option and click check for updates , after some time this message show me, what i do now?? "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the...
  5. Problem downloading windows update and from the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem downloading windows update and from the store: Recently I just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition to play with my girlfriend (It was 5$ so i can't complain about the price) but I can't download the game it's just waaaaay to slow and the updates too I try everything typing some CMD promps that I found on the internet...
  6. Windows Store problem download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store problem download: Hi, i've a problem when downloading a game in indows store. The download starts at a very high speed (too high for my provider), download few mb, then after like a second it starts slow down till it stops and give me error 0x800704C6. submitted by /u/Lawing007 [link]...
  7. update Download problem from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    update Download problem from Microsoft store: i have new update available but never download update from Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-download-problem-from-microsoft-store/ccbb5a91-926c-4c83-b501-8aa0ea5f48b8"
  8. Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems: Microsoft store and windows update aren't downloading anything. For example, when I click on check for updates it finds the update and then stays at downloading on 0% same with the Microsoft store when I try to install anything it doesn't download at all it just sits at 0%...
  9. Problems to download apps in Windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems to download apps in Windows store: I have had many Problems to download apps in Windows store, when I try to download the applications it gives errors, it freezes, it closes, it doesn't work...
  10. Windows Store Game Download Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Game Download Problem: I install Gears of War 4 in E: since is very heavy, but while downloading game is caching in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DeliveryOptimization in C: where i don't have have that space. Solved: disabled Delivery Optimization 65433