Windows 10: Windows Store Not Downloading

Discus and support Windows Store Not Downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I purchased Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition, the windows store won't download the whole game. When I try to download it, only 4.34MB download. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 8TR33, Apr 26, 2019.

1. 8TR33 Win User

Windows Store Not Downloading

When I purchased Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition, the windows store won't download the whole game. When I try to download it, only 4.34MB download. I could play and download Forza Horizon 3, and I am very well within the system requirements. Any solutions, or am I stuck with a $100 game that I can't play?

:)

8TR33, Apr 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Windows Store Not Downloading

Hi,

We suggest that you try to reset your Windows Store as a work around for this issue.

To reset Windows Store, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Windows Store Not Downloading

Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store Not Downloading

1. Windows Store Not Downloading - Similar Threads - Store Downloading

2. Can not Download Any Games via Microsoft store or Xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not Download Any Games via Microsoft store or Xbox app: Purchased the Microsoft PC GamePass on 04/08/2020 via microsoft rewards.and i am unable to download or install Games through the microsoft Store or Xbox App. have been working with Microsoft Support since late at night around 23:00 at 04/08/2020, aswell as 11:00 on...
  3. can't download large games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

can't download large games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected" but downloading minecraft works fine the amount of storage left in the SSD is 753 GB it...
  4. Error downloading games from Microsoft Store

Error downloading games from Microsoft Store: hello i have 2 microsof account yesterday i downloaded 2 3 apps from my first account but today when i want to use my second account library to download games icant then i use wsreset and delete microsoft store cache use cmd and powershell and type some cods which i see in...
  5. Microsoft Store download problem

Microsoft Store download problem: I am trying to install Blackvue Downloader from the Mircosoft store to my DELL Win10 laptop... I keep getting the following error... I do own an Xbox and have never used one. Installing on your devices To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with...
  6. Microsoft Store does not download?

Microsoft Store does not download?: Hello dear community For some time now, my Windows Microsoft Store has been downloading absolutely nothing. No games, no applications, absolutely nothing. When I click on the download button nothing happens, the download just doesn't start. I have to note that I used to...
  7. Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX: I have been trying to download the trial version of Blackvue Downloader Gizmo Coding‬ onto my DELL WIN10 laptop and I get the following nonsense response from the WIN10 store. Installing on your devices To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with...
  8. microsoft store will not let me download app with school account

microsoft store will not let me download app with school account: I am having trouble downloading HP smart to my computer. It tells me to login and does not go to my school account. This is preventing me from downloading the app...
  9. Microsft store apps aren't downloading

Microsft store apps aren't downloading: I'm trying to download microsoft to do app on my windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and.... literally nothing happens. I can download microsft to do app on...
  10. Microsoft Store not downloading/installing

Microsoft Store not downloading/installing: Hi Thank you for taking the time to examine my quandary. So I had some problem with my HP Envy all in one printer-scanner. I tried to uninstall the HP app which didn't allow me to do so but I eventually found a way. I had the same issue as described in this link and the...