Windows 10: windows store not opening

Discus and support windows store not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to open any app made by microsoft it just stays there for a few seconds and then closes i have no idea what this happens but i paid my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex10underscore0, Feb 20, 2019.

1. windows store not opening

when i try to open any app made by microsoft it just stays there for a few seconds and then closes

i have no idea what this happens

but i paid my money for my games so i want to play them eksde

thank you -alex

:)

Alex10underscore0, Feb 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows store not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 20, 2019
  4. windows store not opening

windows store not opening

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to open Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

windows store not opening

1. windows store not opening - Similar Threads - store opening

2. my microsoft store open nahi hora he

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft store open nahi hora he: my microsoft store not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-open-nahi-hora-he/a25db109-dd5b-4c88-bca3-83e8c36309db
  3. my microsoft store open nahi hora he

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft store open nahi hora he: my microsoft store not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-open-nahi-hora-he/a25db109-dd5b-4c88-bca3-83e8c36309db
  4. my microsoft store open nahi hora he

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Store is not opening in Win 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is not opening in Win 11.: Whatsapp wasnt working even after opening so i tried to update it in ms store. but it failed to update and now ms store isnt opening at all. no error messages at all. after i tried to reset whatsapp it isnt opening either?? this happened after update KB5035853 on 14.03.2024....
  6. Microsoft Store is not opening in Win 11.

Microsoft Store is not opening in Win 11.: Whatsapp wasnt working even after opening so i tried to update it in ms store. but it failed to update and now ms store isnt opening at all. no error messages at all. after i tried to reset whatsapp it isnt opening either?? this happened after update KB5035853 on 14.03.2024....
  7. How can I open my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open my Microsoft Store?: Store application is crashing while I'm downloading apps. Version 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-microsoft-store/cad10369-8272-48bf-a85c-9bb4b2522b2a
  8. How can I open my Microsoft Store?

How can I open my Microsoft Store?: Store application is crashing while I'm downloading apps. Version 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-microsoft-store/cad10369-8272-48bf-a85c-9bb4b2522b2a
  9. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  10. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...