Windows 10: Windows Store not recognizing my device

Discus and support Windows Store not recognizing my device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, so I bought Minecraft today during its anniversary sale. Even though I have followed the instructions to sign in my microsoft account onto my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Siberian123, May 17, 2019.

1. Windows Store not recognizing my device

Hello, so I bought Minecraft today during its anniversary sale. Even though I have followed the instructions to sign in my microsoft account onto my laptop, and does appear to be connected to my account in the 'Manage my account' page, whenever I try to download MC in the store page my device does not appear for me to select. Please help me out!

:)

Siberian123, May 17, 2019

2. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, May 17, 2019
  3. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, May 17, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Windows Store not recognizing my device

Windows Store Doesn't Recognize DirectX 12?

We suggest that you follow these steps to reset your Windows Store.

• On the desktop screen, press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe, then click OK.

Update us on the results.

Marby Rey, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store not recognizing my device

1. Windows Store not recognizing my device - Similar Threads - Store recognizing device

2. Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device: My Windows 11 PC does not show neither my phone nor tablet. It is not because of cable or device or driver. I have checked on Device Manager. For tablet it didn't show any problem but windows somehow able to find download and install te driver which is very surprising. Still...
  3. Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device: My Windows 11 PC does not show neither my phone nor tablet. It is not because of cable or device or driver. I have checked on Device Manager. For tablet it didn't show any problem but windows somehow able to find download and install te driver which is very surprising. Still...
  4. HP Envy is not recognized as a device, BUT is on my microsoft store account, need to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy is not recognized as a device, BUT is on my microsoft store account, need to...: I need access to my Recovery Key, and the only option is on my Microsoft account. I can see that under the Microsoft App store my device is connected to my account BUT under the devices section I can not see OR add my HP ENVY device. It gives me a an error that the serial...
  5. HP Envy is not recognized as a device, BUT is on my microsoft store account, need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy is not recognized as a device, BUT is on my microsoft store account, need to...: I need access to my Recovery Key, and the only option is on my Microsoft account. I can see that under the Microsoft App store my device is connected to my account BUT under the devices section I can not see OR add my HP ENVY device. It gives me a an error that the serial...
  6. Windows Store Not Recognizing Hardware.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Not Recognizing Hardware.: Hey! I'm having a problem currently where I can't install any apps that I need via the Windows Store because it can't detect my memory. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/TheHawkNetwork [link] [comments]...
  7. Device Not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Not recognized: I have a Blue Yeti Microphone. Today I replaced the cord with a brand new one from amazon, I get an error saying that "The USB device you connected has malfunctioned, and Windows doesn't recognize it." What can I do? I've tried a lot of the fixes online and nothing worked?...
  8. Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game: I bought a game on the sore and it won't recognize my device to install it. I have: 1. added my device through settings as instructed. It is showing as listed. 2. Updated windows 3. Updated Microsoft Store per instructions 4. restarted my computer It still does not...
  9. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install: I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my...
  10. Device not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device not recognized: My Nextbook Flexx 10.1 tablet PC with Windows 10 won't recognize my Sandisk flashdrive..I tried 'Update driver' and 'Uninstall device' in Device Manager and restarting the computer, but it still says, 'Device not recognized' when the computer is restarted..What to do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store not recognizing my device

2. windows store not finding device

3. windows10 store wont detect my device

4. microsoft store cant detect my device,
  5. windows store not recognising hardware,
  6. device not shown in microsoft store,
  7. microsoft store not recognizing pc,
  8. microsoft store not detecting device,
  9. microsoft store not identifying devices,
  10. windows store device not found,
  11. Why cant microsoft store detect my device hardware,