Windows 10: Windows Store not recognizing my device

Discus and support Windows Store not recognizing my device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, so I bought Minecraft today during its anniversary sale. Even though I have followed the instructions to sign in my microsoft account onto my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Siberian123, May 17, 2019.

1. Windows Store not recognizing my device

Hello, so I bought Minecraft today during its anniversary sale. Even though I have followed the instructions to sign in my microsoft account onto my laptop, and does appear to be connected to my account in the 'Manage my account' page, whenever I try to download MC in the store page my device does not appear for me to select. Please help me out!

:)

Siberian123, May 17, 2019

2. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, May 17, 2019
  3. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, May 17, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Windows Store not recognizing my device

Windows Store Doesn't Recognize DirectX 12?

We suggest that you follow these steps to reset your Windows Store.

• On the desktop screen, press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe, then click OK.

Update us on the results.

Marby Rey, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store not recognizing my device

1. Windows Store not recognizing my device - Similar Threads - Store recognizing device

2. Can't download games from the store - Doesn't recognize my computer as a compatible device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download games from the store - Doesn't recognize my computer as a compatible device: Hello, I recently got the Xbox Game Pass for PC and I am trying to download some of the games to play. It seems as if my computer isn't being recognized as a device and I am not sure why. Every time I go under my profile and devices, it is right there. Not sure what I need to...
  3. windows is not recognizing my fuji finepix camera device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows is not recognizing my fuji finepix camera device: Windows is not recognizing my Fuji Finepix camera device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-not-recognizing-my-fuji-finepix-camera/d77d3528-2d01-4fe9-9431-9c77f4350341
  4. Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft...: I am trying to install Battlefield 1 Revolution from the Microsoft Store. The purchase went fine, but when I try to install it, it tells me "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  5. USB/Device not recognized

USB/Device not recognized: My iPhone will not connect to the computer. It says that it is an unrecognizable device or it has malfunctioned. I've tried to troubleshoot and restart both devices but nothing has worked. Now it is saying there is nothing they can do and just want me to give feedback about...
  6. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I'm having a problem with a message coming up about every 10 seconds: "USB device not recognized: the last USB device you connect to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it" This seems to be related to my iPhone. When my phone is plugged into the...
  7. My headset won't recognized in playback devices

My headset won't recognized in playback devices: My laptop is Lenovo legion y520, this laptop won't recognized my headset . However, I can hear the sound through my headset. The problem is my headset won't be recognized by my laptop. As a result, I can't used the microphone and can't modify the headphone. My Realtek HD...
  8. USB device is not recognized

USB device is not recognized: When data card insert in all pc so it shows usb device is not recognized. I was trying troublshoting and usb drvier update but it is waste. So plz suggest other idea....
  9. USB device not recognized on my laptop but recognized in other pcs/lap

USB device not recognized on my laptop but recognized in other pcs/lap: Hello everyone.. Yesterday my laptop pushed a new Win 10 update, and all went fine, or at least I think so. But today I see that my Sony WALKMAN - which I used with no problem until now, can't be recognized anymore. Basically it just shows as (E*Smile or Usb Drive E: but...
  10. USB3 device not recognized

USB3 device not recognized: ‎HP elitebook 8540w Windows 10 (64-bit) I almost have a complete system under W10 - no thanks to HP............. When I plug a USB3 flash drive into either USB3 port the message is Windows does not recognize it. If I plug the same drive into another computer USB3...