Windows 10: Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix

Discus and support Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I used Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AndrewEstrada1, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix

I used

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

and got this message please help

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.

Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_12006.1001.113.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package is

currently paused. The package must be Staged in order to proceed.

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 45a8c8a8-7aef-000a-31e4-a845ef7ad601 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 45a8c8a8-7aef-000a-31e4-a845ef7ad601

At line:1 char:53

+ ... Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.I ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : WriteError: C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String [Add-AppxPackage], IOException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

:)

AndrewEstrada1, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Aug 25, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix

How to reinstall the windows Store

Hi Eibie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Method 1:

Please be informed that you cannot uninstall the windows store in windows 10.I suggest you to check Windows store in all apps and if you able to find Windows store in all apps ping it to start menu.

1. Go to windows icon.

2. Now click on all app.

3. You will find the windows store in the list.

4. Then right click on windows store and pin it to start.

Method 2:

I suggest you to re-register the Windows store app. Please follow the below steps to re-register:

• Click on start and type
      Powershell.

• Right click on the powershell and click on
      Run as Administrator.

And run the following in a Command Window to re-register:

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix

1. Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix - Similar Threads - store reinstalling Powershell

2. PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working: I cannot use PowerShell anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-admin-and-powershell-is-not-working/5609d07f-3986-4c10-aee8-6f243bc7123b
  3. Windows Powershell Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell Admin: i can't open Windows Powershell it's says that the app is not installed does anyone knows how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-powershell-admin/c3c92fc2-cd09-45e2-b536-546a8d7594a7
  4. Windows Powershell Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Powershell Admin: i can't open Windows Powershell it's says that the app is not installed does anyone knows how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-powershell-admin/c3c92fc2-cd09-45e2-b536-546a8d7594a7
  5. Reinstalling Microsoft Store In PowerShell Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Microsoft Store In PowerShell Not Working: I Watched dozens of tutorials but nothings working but months ago i succesfully reinstalled ms store but now its not working its not saying initialized i tried to disable and re enable powershell but nothings working and i try troubleshooting and wsreset but nothing works and...
  6. Microsoft Store reinstall powershell method

Microsoft Store reinstall powershell method: Hi, i am trying to reinstall my Microsoft store and tried different methods on youtube and I tried doing the powershell fix but I am stuck on the initialized stage. Can someone help?...
  7. windows store reinstalling error powershell

windows store reinstalling error powershell: by running following command in powershell to reinstall windows store Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} i got following error Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed...
  8. Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store

Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store: I just realized that my Windows 10 does not have Microsoft store installed. When I tried using PowerShell and this command: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} I get...
  9. Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin)

Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin): Hi, I was having an issue with being unable to sign into the Xbox app, so I followed a YouTube tutorial. It told me to go into PowerShell and enter the following: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage and then...
  10. Powershell/Powershell admin missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell/Powershell admin missing: When finding a solution to remove skype today I came across a post here where the solution was found to use a powershell command. So I went to open it up and found out it was missing. I looked into it and found some other people with a similar problem, and they went to check...