Windows 10: Windows store not responding - Can't install calculator

Discus and support Windows store not responding - Can't install calculator in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_humanonly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j150m7/windows_store_not_responding_cant_install/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_humanonly, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Windows store not responding - Can't install calculator

/u/_humanonly, Sep 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Can't use Windows Store App or calculator

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to use Windows Store App or calculator.

The issue might be caused due to corruption in system files or corrupted user account.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and press Enter
      key.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select Windows Store Apps from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue is unresolved, perform step 2.

Step 2: Create a new user account.

Refer to the below link to create a local user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Windows store not responding - Can't install calculator

calculator again

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query.

Here are some steps that may help:

I request you to remove Calculator by following the below steps:

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
    2. Click File > Run New Task
    3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    4. Type CMD
    5. Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:
      1. powershell
      2. get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCalculator* | remove-appxpackage
    6. Close the CMD window.

Now you can install the Calculator from Windows store or from the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kevin Larry, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows store not responding - Can't install calculator

1. Windows store not responding - Can't install calculator - Similar Threads - store responding Can't

2. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  3. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  4. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't install calculator 0x8007000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install calculator 0x8007000A: Hello everyone. I'm on Win11. Calculator stopped working. I resetted and then unistalled. Now it won't re-install error 0x8007000A.I tried the command box to uninstal with :get-appxpackage *windowscalculator* remove-appxpackagethen doing : Get-AppXPackage *windowscalculator*...
  6. Can't install calculator 0x8007000A

Can't install calculator 0x8007000A: Hello everyone. I'm on Win11. Calculator stopped working. I resetted and then unistalled. Now it won't re-install error 0x8007000A.I tried the command box to uninstal with :get-appxpackage *windowscalculator* remove-appxpackagethen doing : Get-AppXPackage *windowscalculator*...
  7. Calculator and mail app keeps not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator and mail app keeps not responding: I have problem in my 2 applications. It wont open properly. I can open them for the first time then after couple of minutes it will encounter problem and close immediately. My system will freeze so you cant do anything until it closes. I only have issue on those 2 apps so I...
  8. Calculator and mail app keeps not responding

Calculator and mail app keeps not responding: I have problem in my 2 applications. It wont open properly. I can open them for the first time then after couple of minutes it will encounter problem and close immediately. My system will freeze so you cant do anything until it closes. I only have issue on those 2 apps so I...
  9. Windows store Calculator crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store Calculator crashes: When launching calc the windows store calls calculator.exe from the "C:\Program Files\Windowsapps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1811.3241.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe" directory but the application crashes with the following exception and faulting module: Exception code:...
  10. I can't open Windows Store nor the Calculator

I can't open Windows Store nor the Calculator: Hello there, I've noticed just today that I can't open Windows Store nor the Calculator. I saw some people say that they have issues with all Windows Apps in this case, but for me, Photos, Camera, and a few others I tested all work fine. However, Store (and Calculator) both...